how to select...

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
erichon

how to select...

Post by erichon »

So I want to post images from file/or list. I want each account should post the list. When I select all accounts, it creates one action in the processor and starts posting one account after the other, but I want to create separate actions - how can I do that. with 100s of accounts, selecting each account one by one is too much work
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: how to select...

Post by martin@rootjazz »

so you want all accounts to post all the same images?

If so, there should be a check option: "shared accounts" don't check it.

then each account should post all images as specified, there should also be a thread option to increase the threads for the action
erichon

Post by erichon »

nada - when I deselect "share across accounts" and I select all accounts and press the post button, it creates one action where each account is processed after the other. I want that all accounts process at the same time.

Explanation: Now I have lets say 800 posts with assigned meta. So I select acc 1 press post button action created, deselect Acc1, select Acc2 press post button and so on. for 100 accounts it takes me an hour to do all the steps. So it would be good: Select all accounts, puss post button and in processor window a post action is created for every account separately.
lucas

Post by lucas »

TJ is creating multi-account post picture action when more the one account is selected even when "Share Across Accounts" is unchecked.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

erichon wrote:nada - when I deselect "share across accounts" and I select all accounts and press the post button, it creates one action where each account is processed after the other. I want that all accounts process at the same time.

Explanation: Now I have lets say 800 posts with assigned meta. So I select acc 1 press post button action created, deselect Acc1, select Acc2 press post button and so on. for 100 accounts it takes me an hour to do all the steps. So it would be good: Select all accounts, puss post button and in processor window a post action is created for every account separately.

I admit there are some quirks at play here. I know most other actions will work as:

1 action for shared actions regardless of how many selected accounts.
multiple actions, one per account when multi select.

But the post images module is different :-)

shared actions or all images to all accounts will still be one action. And it should be threadable "within" the action so multiple accounts can post at the same time.

I will run a test, but checking the source it all looks like the above will happen
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

yes it works

select 2 accounts
specify 2 images to upload
run the action

check the logs

it says running two threads and I Can see clearly two accounts working at the same time, both uploading an image at the same time and both upload both images
erichon

Post by erichon »

I give it a try but what I have seen in the log it is different. I have a delay of 200 to 300 seconds. I will try it again and let you know.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

erichon wrote:I give it a try but what I have seen in the log it is different. I have a delay of 200 to 300 seconds. I will try it again and let you know.
run a test
2 accounts
2 images
NOT CHECKED shared
threads = 2

then check the logs, if you still think it is not working, send em over