Follow action is in Waiting mode

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Duck

Follow action is in Waiting mode

Post by Duck »

I created a follow action, but it's in Waiting mode and the Run buttom is not active.
What should I do? How can I attach here screenshot with my settings? I see no upload option :)
Duck

Re: Follow action is in Waiting mode

Post by Duck »

p.s. I have two action,
1. Post Image (wich is Processing)
2. Follow (Waiting)
and 2 threads
Duck

Post by Duck »

I think it's because of the option "Process single account at a time"
But if I want one Action for posting pictures, let's say, 1 pic in 3 hour with schedule for a month, and the second - following users, 10 users a day - forever. Can these 2 actions interfere and lead to ban?
MindKmS

Post by MindKmS »

It was "broken" since one of 1.8 update
Solution: Run follow process, stop. Unchek "Process single account at a time". Save. Check "Process single account at a time". Save. Run processes and it will work fine.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

MindKmS wrote:It was "broken" since one of 1.8 update
Solution: Run follow process, stop. Unchek "Process single account at a time". Save. Check "Process single account at a time". Save. Run processes and it will work fine.

There was a fix for loading the app and keeping the last used setting for single account processing. Are you sure the latest version still doesn't load correctly for you?
MindKmS

Post by MindKmS »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
MindKmS wrote:It was "broken" since one of 1.8 update

There was a fix for loading the app and keeping the last used setting for single account processing. Are you sure the latest version still doesn't load correctly for you?
Absolutely. Checked it today on 1.831
I have many lists to follow every time, so now i have to start processor, pause it, Uncheck->save->check Process single acc->save
Start processor again (20 threads for example). When soft finished first 20 lists (40 lists at all for example), he starts to follow 1 list again. After Uncheck->save->check Process single acc->save he starts to follow normaly
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I just tested what I thought you were saying the issue is and for me it works correctly.

I uncheck the SINGLE ACC PROCESSING option.
Add 5 actions for a single account
set threads to 3
run the processor.

3 of the actions for the same account start.

I turn the program off
Turn it on
goto the processor tab, click run and again 3 actions start to run - the option on the settings tab has loaded correctly.

So can you explain your issue for me again please.

Is it that it does NOT run multiple actions for a single account, or that it does but you do not want it to. And when does the issue occur, on start, during a session
MindKmS

Post by MindKmS »

Well let's try again :)
I start TJ. 500 accs loaded for example. Than: follow-set different accs to follow different lists (with share accros accounts). "Process single account at a time" is activated. Than: processor - run, he follows only 1 list. Pause it, Uncheck->save->check Process single acc->save. Run processor again. He starts to follow 20 lists(for example) with 20 threads. When soft finished first 20 lists (40 lists at all), he starts to follow 1 list again. After Uncheck->save->check Process single acc->save he starts to follow normaly
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

so your problem is, the option SINGLE ACC PROC always loads "on" after restart.

Strange that didn't happen to me.

Do you have auto run turned on?
MindKmS

Post by MindKmS »

martin@rootjazz wrote:so your problem is, the option SINGLE ACC PROC always loads "on" after restart.

Strange that didn't happen to me.

Do you have auto run turned on?
Process single acc is on after restart and he should be, i need this option. Auto run is disabled.
This problem with lists occurs after 1.799 update, before it everything was fine