Random Tumblr ban with mysterious unban

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
theone

Random Tumblr ban with mysterious unban

Post by theone »

Hey guys. This one has nothing to do with TumblingJazz but thought is was worth tossing out here and see if anyone else has noticed odd Tumblr actions.

So about a week ago I loaded up 5 new accounts and started building them up slowly. I had them all targeting different but similar tags and let TJ do it's thing following, liking and re-blogging while posting a few images per day with no affiliate links and all 5 using fresh proxies. After a few days, 2 of the accounts were banned. No problems with the other 3. I attempted to visit the banned accounts and they were definitely not there. I checked the proxies and they were working fine so I just added 2 more accounts and started building them using the same tags and limits as the banned accounts. I hadn't deleted the 2 banned accounts from TJ and when I scraped my stats yesterday and the x's in the banned column were gone. Now all 7 are running just fine today.

This is the first time I've seen a banned account come back. But then again I usually delete them from TJ as soon as they show up as banned so I'd have no way of knowing if they were resurrected.

:D
Last edited by theone on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Random Tumblr ban with mysterious unban

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Paragraphs are not a bad thing.

In fact they are very useful for breaking up large chunks of text.

Like this :)