Account creation Q:

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account creation Q:

Post by martin@rootjazz »

https://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/updatetesting.html

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:

goto accounts tab
click unverified accounts

find teh account associated with:
nosXXXuxXXXX@bX.ru

and attempt to verify it again

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
erichon

Post by erichon »

Still does not work - same as before except there is no error message in the log, but accounts do not appear in accounts tab, obviously because they were not verified. Log nr: 73303

I tried it with existing accounts as well but same thing, cannot find emails to verify.Log nr: 92784

I think the problem is at the step, where it needs to select 5 interests, which it obviously not working, chrome closes at this window, so probably the email to verify the account is not sent at all. And indeed when checking the accounts there is no verification email there.
mrkek

Post by mrkek »

You don't even need to select anything there, the Select 5 button can be pressed anyway, just add a function to click this button before mail verification, should work
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

erichon wrote:Still does not work - same as before except there is no error message in the log, but accounts do not appear in accounts tab, obviously because they were not verified. Log nr: 73303
Accounts that are NOT verified will NOT appear in the accounts list, this is correct.

I tried it with existing accounts as well but same thing, cannot find emails to verify.Log nr: 92784
I think the problem is at the step, where it needs to select 5 interests, which it obviously not working,
This doesn't matter, test it manually you can ignore it. The account is already created at this stage, if you manually check your email the email should be there
And indeed when checking the accounts there is no verification email there.
It might not be there if the program deletes mails on the server.

Let me check your logs, I think the issue is not finding the mail from the mails it has (some pattern has changed)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tumblr are using a new method for the URL verification, the next update will fix this
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

erichon

Post by erichon »

Works now IF you provide the email addresses - tried it with two accounts and it verfied and put them into accounts list. Now running 100 to see if it works as well.

I had no luck with the version where you put in one account and the bot creates the emails themselves.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

erichon wrote:

I had no luck with the version where you put in one account and the bot creates the emails themselves.
you have logs showing this?

I will run a test now as well, but if you have logs as well, please submit

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
maVen

Post by maVen »

I can't manually log in and edit the theme on a created account, as it wants me to verify my (TJ created) email address, as below.

Code: Select all

One quick thing:  We need you to verify your email address by clicking the link we sent.  Send it again

Does the bot reply to the email tumblr send for verification ?
erichon

Post by erichon »

Update for Martin: Also the 100 accounts worked like a charme.

For the one where it creates the email itself I sent you the log ID yesterday!