i need support - I can't use the program

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
masterthone2

i need support - I can't use the program

Post by masterthone2 »

Hello, I could not use the program in any way. I was only able to add an account. No matter what I do it throws an error. I am Turkish. I do not know english. Can you connect to my computer and edit the program the way I want? I would be very happy :(

What I want to do:

1- like all the posts on the home page

2- Follow the posts I have determined

3- sharing a blog's past posts on my blog
masterthone2

Re: i need support - I can't use the program

Post by masterthone2 »

I need help, paid or free. Actions to be taken only when 10 minutes have passed.
masterthone2

Post by masterthone2 »

Doesn't anyone look? where? just my question was not answered! WILL THERE BE SUPPORT AT A CHARGE?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

masterthone2 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:14 pm Doesn't anyone look? where? just my question was not answered! WILL THERE BE SUPPORT AT A CHARGE?
Hi, as the main sticky support thread states, support is limited right not due to holidays. Hence no reply on Friday.
Then it was the weekend.
Then Monday was a national holiday here (UK)

Please be aware of working hours / holidays / weekends / timezones when expecting a reply.

As to your issue:
Hello, I could not use the program in any way. I was only able to add an account. No matter what I do it throws an error.
What is the error?
Copy the text
Take a screenshot.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

I am Turkish. I do not know english
I can appreciate this does make things difficult, but the program is in English and unfortunately I do not speak Turkish. Although we will do all we can to help you get the program working as you wish. But please understand, with language difficulties it may take a bit longer than usual, but we will get there :-)

. Can you connect to my computer and edit the program the way I want? I would be very happy :(
This isn't a service we provide. There just is not time to personally setup each customers install for them. Just like Bill Gates doesn't come install word for you :-)

Firstly tell us what you are trying to do
Explain what you did
Explain how it did not work
Include error screens / logs / screenshots. Anything to help explain

Regards,
Martin
masterthone2

Post by masterthone2 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:19 pm
masterthone2 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:14 pm Doesn't anyone look? where? just my question was not answered! WILL THERE BE SUPPORT AT A CHARGE?
Hi, as the main sticky support thread states, support is limited right not due to holidays. Hence no reply on Friday.
Then it was the weekend.
Then Monday was a national holiday here (UK)

Please be aware of working hours / holidays / weekends / timezones when expecting a reply.

As to your issue:
Hello, I could not use the program in any way. I was only able to add an account. No matter what I do it throws an error.
What is the error?
Copy the text
Take a screenshot.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

I am Turkish. I do not know english
I can appreciate this does make things difficult, but the program is in English and unfortunately I do not speak Turkish. Although we will do all we can to help you get the program working as you wish. But please understand, with language difficulties it may take a bit longer than usual, but we will get there :-)

. Can you connect to my computer and edit the program the way I want? I would be very happy :(
This isn't a service we provide. There just is not time to personally setup each customers install for them. Just like Bill Gates doesn't come install word for you :-)

Firstly tell us what you are trying to do
Explain what you did
Explain how it did not work
Include error screens / logs / screenshots. Anything to help explain

Regards,
Martin

Hello, I'm telling you what I want to do, can you tell me how to do it from which menu?

1- To like all the posts on the main page within a certain period of time.

2- Reblog the latest posts at xxx.tumblr.com/archive (posts shared on the blog I chose). (I want it to reblog the last 300 posts every day)

3- I want to follow the followers of the post or blog I have determined
masterthone2

Post by masterthone2 »

1- I want to reblog all posts of one blog on another blog. so I want to share all the posts from the "xx.tumblr.com" blog on the "yy.tumblr.com" blog in a timed manner. Is shooting from the archive provided? or how can i do it? I will share all the posts in 1 blog on another blog. And this will repeat regularly.

2- I want all "newly shared" posts on the home page to be liked. but not a specific tag or search POSTINGS FOUND ON HOME PAGE.

3- I want to "follow" people who like or reblog a post.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Firstly, there is documentation here:
https://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/documentation

and tutorials:
Getting started with TumblingJazz:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... W_O6edsXR6

All TumblingJazz tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... NnUwHORWmU

--------------------------------

masterthone2 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:50 pm
By MAIN PAGE, do you mean your HOME FEED?

I will assume so. goto the LIKE tab
In the CUSTOM SEARCH
select SCRAPE HOME PAGE

2- Reblog the latest posts at xxx.tumblr.com/archive (posts shared on the blog I chose). (I want it to reblog the last 300 posts every day)
Don't try and reblog 300 posts a day, you will be blocked / banned

But REBLOG tab and then select what you need from the CUSTOM SEARCH

3- I want to follow the followers of the post or blog I have determined
FOLLOW tab
CUSTOM SEARCH > FOLLOWERS

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

masterthone2 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:58 am
2- I want all "newly shared" posts on the home page to be liked. but not a specific tag or search POSTINGS FOUND ON HOME PAGE.
Use a FILTER
IGNORE WORD
3- I want to "follow" people who like or reblog a post.
FOLLOW TAB
CUSTOM SEARCH > SCRAPE NOTES (notes are reblogs / likes)
masterthone2

Post by masterthone2 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:40 pm

--------------------------------

masterthone2 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:50 pm
By MAIN PAGE, do you mean your HOME FEED?

I will assume so. goto the LIKE tab
In the CUSTOM SEARCH
select SCRAPE HOME PAGE

Regards,
Martin

thank you

With SPECIAL SEARCH, even if we are nice to the mother, she wants a "word". I want it to directly like the main song, not a specific word.

masterthone2

Post by masterthone2 »

I REALLY had these issues. It's the introductory sentence. There is no "continuation". I am already in these menus, what can be entered in the continuation. Laughs. There is also no information about the videos taken or the "advanced search" section in the support section. All superficial descriptions.

You can use Skype, it is difficult for us to communicate in this way, and I think we can do it in 5-10 minutes with a long skype. It takes a week for us to ask and answer a question like this.