Update accounts tab

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
theone

Update accounts tab

Post by theone »

I'm seeing some issues when using the update accounts tab turning on NSFW. When updating the accounts, not all are being updated with NSFW turned on. Not sure when it started happening and it seem pretty random. I gotta log in and verify each account is NSFW now because adult content understandably gets banned if it's not set to NSFW. As long as I have to log in every account anyway I just make my other changes while I'm there and I don't bother with the Update Accounts tab. Not sure if it's a bug or what but thought you should know.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Update accounts tab

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If it failed to turn NSFW on for an account, does it always fail for that account?
theone

Post by theone »

martin@rootjazz wrote:If it failed to turn NSFW on for an account, does it always fail for that account?
I'm not sure about that because when I find one that failed I'm logged in so I just switch it manually while I'm there.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Next time you notice can you send me the logs and ideally the login details to the account so I can run some tests.

If that is ok, send the details here, and if needed I can send you my IP for IP auth for the proxy if used

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com