Processes getting completed but not done on soundcloud profile

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
matthewzack

Processes getting completed but not done on soundcloud profile

Post by matthewzack »

Hi,

I have been liking, reposting tracks using soundcloud manager for couple of accounts. It shows processed on the SC manager, but the account isnt updated as nothing was done.

i have submitted the logs. and log id is logs_42761_contactmusicpr******aycom_3.6.4.064_Soundcloud Manager_

the stars can be replaced by omotod

Please can you help me. I was using stable version but it wasnt working and now I have even updated to testing version still the same issue. I have used 2 different accounts but still same issue.

Thanks for your support.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Processes getting completed but not done on soundcloud profile

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Firstly, what are you hoping to achieve with these actions? That the owners of the tracks will notice your account and check you out? If so, you are wasting your time.

I check 4 tracks you liked or reposted. All tracks had millions of plays (?) and 50k+ likes. These track artists are not checking out any of those that liked that track. I don't want to say these actions are a waste, but they are a waste. You need to think, who is going to notice a like a repost and check out who that was.

It's not known established artists. It;s the new artists, the ones where each like means something to them.

As to trying to work out if these show up or not as you say, I cannot as
1) the tracks are fair too busy to check if you are in the display
2) your logs show the username, which doesn't allow me to check the profile from the username (program updated from next update to show username+permanlink

Can you try the following:

Please perform:

1) Clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
2) Run the action that you are having an issue with.

DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME

goto LIKE tab, set a TRACK LIKE action

a, EDM, last_day

This should return some new tracks that are not as busy as the the TAG search which you were using which will return popular tracks with that tag. Then it should be easier to try and work out if these actions are actually working or not

3) If the issue happens again, submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Also, email me profile URL of this account so I can check it out:

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com

Regards,
Martin