Looking to search for other botting artist pages

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
circuit95

Looking to search for other botting artist pages

Post by circuit95 »

Hello!

My first time on this forum - firstly I'd like to say big thanks to Rootjazz for creating soundcloud manager.

I'm looking to search for other currently botting artist accounts to optimize my follow / unfollow results. Following and unfollowing people from someone I can tell is using the same method has multiplied my follow back ratio by about 8x.

My current method is this:

Identify people who follow "x" soundcloud artist page (so they're in the niche of the artist profile I'm promoting), who are also following 2x the amount of people than are following them. I'm trying to configure Soundcloud manager to do this sort of scraping / sorting for me but have not been able to successfully set that up.

If anybody knows how to do this I'd be grateful for insight, or if anyone has a better method of identifying lists of users most likely to follow back let me know.

Big thanks again.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Looking to search for other botting artist pages

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi,

What you are asking for is a Followers/Followings ratio. So you can specify a ratio of 0.5 which means the users must be following 2x the number of followers.

so
following: 1000
followers: 500

following: 200
followers: 100

Set a minimum following: >100 (or whatever)
to avoid cases of
following: 4
followers: 2
being acceptable etc

You can find this in the FILTER USER: Ratio: Followers/Followings

Set the min ratio as 0.5
and a min following as 100 (or 200 or 500 or whatever)

Regards,
Martin