Mass deletion of accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
SCMANAGER_USER

Mass deletion of accounts

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

Hi, just recently, soundcloud massively deleted real accounts (81 accounts) that were more than 1 year old, these are not spam accounts, but real ones that were on dedicated IP. Only repost and like actions were made. Has anyone experienced the same problems today?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mass deletion of accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

When you say real, I don't think you mean real. Are these artist pages, for actual people, who used the page before you used it in SCM? If you stopped using SCM, would these people go back to using their real page. That is what "real" means.

Otherwise they are promo / bulk / fake / spam accounts. You can pick the term you like.

Anyway, I'll check out like and repost actions. Maybe something happened over the weekend? But no other reports so far
SCMANAGER_USER

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:42 pm When you say real, I don't think you mean real. Are these artist pages, for actual people, who used the page before you used it in SCM? If you stopped using SCM, would these people go back to using their real page. That is what "real" means.

Otherwise they are promo / bulk / fake / spam accounts. You can pick the term you like.

Anyway, I'll check out like and repost actions. Maybe something happened over the weekend? But no other reports so far
Yes, these were the accounts of artists and labels before they got to SCM and some for more than 1-2 years. Just in a second, 81 accounts were deleted at once, which is strange, earlier if they deleted, then they deleted it somehow smoothly and not massively in my case.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Also, you mean delete by soundcloud, not that they disappeared from SCM?

but real ones that were on dedicated IP.
and to confirm you mean a dedicated IP each? Not all 80 on a single IP?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

not seeing any changes to how soundcloud performs LIKE or REPOST actions.
SCMANAGER_USER

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:10 pm Also, you mean delete by soundcloud, not that they disappeared from SCM?

but real ones that were on dedicated IP.
and to confirm you mean a dedicated IP each? Not all 80 on a single IP?
Approximately 3-4 accs per 1 IP, but some remained on same IP, situation is not clear.

Just blocked at once and that's it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

3-4 per IP is ok.

I'll keep running tests and see what I can find out. But no one else reporting this. I've tested likes / reposts and nothing has happened to them.