*** 2nd July 2020 - Soundcloud Manager warning * URGENT***

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: *** 2nd July 2020 - Soundcloud Manager warning * URGENT***

Post by martin@rootjazz »

SCMANAGER_USER wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:33 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:27 pm ok so seems have got the encrypted value automated. Going to start running tests to see how things go
Another problem, I tried to reload accounts, out of 300 I was able to add only 50 to the program, other accounts can’t log in.

They probably block Internet connection like that, because i distributed the Internet through the phone, i was able to add another 15 accs and connection from phone was also blocked.
Can you export some accounts that fail to login and email them to me for testing. I did not experience any issues logging in at all, so maybe this is something different.

Do check the accounts are still valid. An ACCOUNTS tab > VERIFY PROFILE will do a 404 check on the profile_url of the account. If it is banned, there will be no profile and it will 404

edit
And through browsers normally enters, even without a captcha in these accounts.
just saw this so accounts do exist, just cannot log in. Ok, so I will need
1) logs of failed logins:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

2) Export of accounts for testing. Email to

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

randomguy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:38 am Dear Martin
Bro I have tested new update with 2000 accounts.But they all banned after 1-2 hrs.
These were new accounts?
Created before?
Used before on old version?
Never used before?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

SCMANAGER_USER wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:03 pm WITHOUT FOLLOW? It turns out because of this deleted accounts?

I have 2 licenses, on one there are 40 accounts and they work fine, on the other license I decided to add accounts to the software again, it doesn’t give, it’s constantly an error, added, set up reposts, 10 are done and writes file, restart the router, press REDO again 10 pieces and again filed.
This is what makes it hard to understand what is going on. It is not effecting everyone. So is not clear cut: Use bot = accounts deleted. There has to be over flagging / criteria used.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

SCMANAGER_USER wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:30 pm
randomguy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:51 pm
SCMANAGER_USER wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:09 am

What did you do with them? Repost, like or follow?
I have used them for follow,like ,repost
:!: I think that this is because of FOLLOW, because yesterday I created 10 accounts manually, I follow 3 accs through software, I did not touch the remaining 7 and deleted these 3 accounts. :!:
FOLLOW is the action that Soundcloud added a signature hash to the request that the program was NOT making before, but now is making correctly. Now, there is no difference between a follow in the website and a follow via the bot.
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

[quote=martin@rootjazz post_id=59254 time=1593788249 user_id=2]
[quote=randomguy post_id=59243 time=1593772715 user_id=1209]
Dear Martin
Bro I have tested new update with 2000 accounts.But they all banned after 1-2 hrs.
[/quote]

These were new accounts?
Created before?
Used before on old version?
Never used before?
[/quote]

yes bro accs created on old version but all unused.
all accs tested on new version only.
I have also created 2k accs on new update today.
will check them all on different tasks.
Out of 2k accs created today on new version only arround 1000 accs successfully login.others having problem to login.but when I checked not login accs their profile still available.
Why not all accs login?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

randomguy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:25 pmOut of 2k accs created today on new version only arround 1000 accs successfully login.others having problem to login.but when I checked not login accs their profile still available.
Why not all accs login?
Can you send me some accounts to test with that don't work for you

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

[quote=martin@rootjazz post_id=59265 time=1593798143 user_id=2]
[quote=randomguy post_id=59260 time=1593789908 user_id=1209]Out of 2k accs created today on new version only arround 1000 accs successfully login.others having problem to login.but when I checked not login accs their profile still available.
Why not all accs login?
[/quote]

Can you send me some accounts to test with that don't work for you

[code]support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com[/code]
[/quote]

Bro I have sent you arround 60+ accs please check them.
Just A User

Post by Just A User »

Few weeks ago you could easily create some unverified accounts, make some likes/reposts and follow maybe 60-70 random user.
Even after weeks, these accounts were still alive. I updated my SCM and tied this again with fresh private proxies. After 1hour 3/3 banned.
Tried again with verified accs. 30/20/10 follows (no likes/reposts) - banned after 1hour. So this is not working anymore and is the same as before the update. Besides the signature changes I guess the limit for new accs decreased significantly. The daily/week/month follow limit for old accs will probably also be extremely low now.
I let my newly created accounts run 5 follows every 5 minutes for over an hour and they ran fine without deletion. Still to check today if they are still valid, but seems something else is still going on then if what you report is true :(

Maybe you will pass the [daily] first check up from sc, but if you start following users with a new account, the next [weekly] check up most of the time results in getting banned. Even a verified account with a good profile plus own tracks getting banned after some days if you start following a few people. Unverified accounts getting banned after 1 hour if they start following.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Just A User wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:53 pm Unverified accounts getting banned after 1 hour if they start following.
Just created some new accounts and going to test this
Quality1

Post by Quality1 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:39 pm
Just A User wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:53 pm Unverified accounts getting banned after 1 hour if they start following.
Just created some new accounts and going to test this
Just want to say thanks for your tireless work Martin.

Anyone tested the latest update? Results?