how to search and pm

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

how to search and pm

Post by martin@rootjazz »

am mainly need this bot for search users and PM option only.
Unfortunately you don't have tutorial video now:(
can you create video for this option immediately or explain me now which
criteria bots search users? and how many messages can send daily?
2)Am not musician,Just online promoter.
Soundcloud promotion is really worth? Is Soundcloud very strict like
youtube?What you think...
As I said previously, I will try and make you a video this week. I do want to redo all videos, just it takes an incredible amount of time (for me) and there are always other pressing issues. Or you can just buy a copy and test it out yourself. There is a 30 day money back guarantee, so if it doesn't so what you want it to, you get your money back, no problem.

You can search for users the same as you can on the website.
1) kw search
2) users in groups
3) users with tracks in groups
4) users who commented on a track
5) users who follow a user
6)users who are followed by a user.

Yes there are limits, Soundcloud doesn't like spamming via the PM system. If you get flagged by users you will get banned. There a daily limits, and time limits (over 2 minutes / 5 minutes) etc. The exact values I do not know as they change. But you can use many accounts to send a single message.

So if you can send one message per minute with a single account, you can select 100 accounts and now send 100 messages per minute

> Is Soundcloud promotion is really worth it?
This is totally subjective, you are getting access to djs / producers / fans. If you can promote to these yes. If you are try to push products that are not related to these, then probably not.