Soundcloud Account Name and Bio editor

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
terrencecontact

Soundcloud Account Name and Bio editor

Post by terrencecontact »

Is it possible to implement a Profile name and bio viewer in SCM similar to the one in ISG?
I have many accounts that I would like to better see the account details on for duplicate bio info or similar names, but right now, Its difficult.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Soundcloud Account Name and Bio editor

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Do you mean in the account details form? Or from a custom accounts list or something else?
terrencecontact

Yes from a custom accounts list. similar to the "Update Accounts" tab in ISD where it shows update name, bio,website etc.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

terrencecontact wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 8:34 pm Yes from a custom accounts list. similar to the "Update Accounts" tab in ISD where it shows update name, bio,website etc.
ahh ok. Noted. Will take a look
terrencecontact

Thanks, also is there a way to implement a playlist deleter? I have many accounts that have mad hundreds of playlists in error with no manageable way to remove them.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

terrencecontact wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:17 am Thanks, also is there a way to implement a playlist deleter? I have many accounts that have mad hundreds of playlists in error with no manageable way to remove them.
Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.