Paid Proxies list

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
alexliff

Paid Proxies list

Post by alexliff »

Hi!
I haven't found a topic about that so, maybe someone kindly gives me an answer.

What is a reliable and not pricy service for buying a proxies list for SoundCloud Manager streaming?
It's been really slow with "default proxies websites" lately...

Maybe someone can recommend the services with relevantly clean proxies, paid or free :)

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Paid Proxies list

Post by martin@rootjazz »

anything free is likely to have the same problems, you can find it, others / SC can find it. But just search in google for public proxies and see how well they work / don't.

For plays you will do better with a package rather than renting specific IPs. Storm proxies give you access to a pool of 20k proxies which USED to work well I was told, don't know about know, again the more people that use them, the less effective they are.

But 4g / backconnect / reverse connect / residential packages are good as you tend to get a new IP each request, and there are some cheaper options out there. But again, cheaper = lower quality more users more contention...

Ultimately, you'll need to test a few out and find one that suits your budget and works well enough for you

Regards,
Martin