Action .txt processed items file

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Action .txt processed items file

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Nothing scraped for: https://soundcloud.com/jzah-2
Pause for: 475 seconds
That is by design, if there are no tracks and no pause, then if lots of profiles have no tracks in a row, you could over scrape
scrape profile = no tracks

currently it is
pause
pause

to avoid that. In some case, I understand not ideal - however, it is a protection and protections are annoying until they are needed, then critically important.
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:45 pm Look at your logs, LOTS of tracks are filtered, you cannot expect your action to take num_items x pause when the search routine has to ignore 20/30/40% of tracks. Fitlering takes longer, the more strict the filter, the longer it will take.

Before running an big action, run a test of 20 items. How many are filtered? use that to decide whether your search + filter is a good mix. It is possible to set filters that will just ignore 90+% of results, this means it is a bad search as there are not many results to meet filter
THank you that gives some insight. Yea I have only one filter though, last uploaded 90 days ago. Maybe I should change it? Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

try with / try without.
Check what gives you best results