Soundcloud Manger crashing every few hours from multiple pc's from the last update

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
ohad179

Soundcloud Manger crashing every few hours from multiple pc's from the last update

Post by ohad179 »

HI guys ,
I'm having really bad Issues with the app.. I'm on the same settings I'm using for years and from the last update the app just crashing every dam few hours !! This Is what Is says :
http://prntscr.com/p3g9u8
Please fix It ASP !!!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Soundcloud Manger crashing every few hours from multiple pc's from the last update

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Button bottom left of that dialog box should say "DETAILS" I guess it says that (or similar) in hebrew? If so, click it and copy and paste me the details.

But it seems you don't have enough memory. Make sure you run the 64bit version which allows the program to use more memory.

If that doesn't fix it, or you cannot use 64 bit version.
What are you doing with the program?
How many accounts?
How many actions in the processor?
How many threads?
When does the crash occur? How long after starting?
Does it always occur? Does a particular action cause it? Can you cause it running a simple single action?

As much detail as possible needed please to try and understand what is happening.

And submit logs, they might help
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin