Accounts being Deleted

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
shaner4042

Accounts being Deleted

Post by shaner4042 »

Hey,

I just wanted to get your input on my situation. I have been using SCM to run about 5000 SoundCloud accounts for a year+ now and have not had many issues. However, over the past week or so, about 2500 of my accounts have been deleted, and it seems everyday a couple hundred more are being deleted as well. I imagine soon they will all be gone. I can't really figure out why they are being deleted so suddenly now. I can buy more accounts and start over, but I am hoping to avoid deletion going forward.

None of my accounts push the daily limits, or anything that would be considered out of the ordinary -- they only like, repost and follow a handful of users daily.

Maybe they have caught onto and blacklisted my private proxies? I am running about 10 accounts per private proxy. I can swap out all my proxies for completely fresh ones, and assign these to my new accounts -- maybe this would help? Possibly get more proxies too so less per account (but I'd like to limit this as much as possible due to the cost of proxies).

Just wanted to see if you had any additional thoughts / advice on what I can do going forward. Please let me know if you require more information.

Thanks!
shaner4042

Re: Accounts being Deleted

Post by shaner4042 »

?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry for late reply, I put it to one side yesterday to reply later so could clear the more straight forward support requests - then forgot to reply before signing off :oops:

So bans. They can be caused by:

Proxy IP
Doing too much too fast
Spam / annoying (comments / DMs)
Bot detected.

Seems like you were not pushing the limits / spamming so can rule those out. With such a loss, it could be a IP range detected / banned. With 10 accounts per proxy, that is quite a lot, I image most accounts do NOT share the same IP all the time with another 10 accounts. Some people may be in 10 bands, but most will have 1-3 accounts that are tied together and log in from same locations I would imagine. So that would be a footprint that could mean you get check out in more detail than you would otherwise. Which perhaps with other metrics means you get ID'd as bot accounts.

Cannot rule out bot detections, but no one else is reporting any big losses, so I hope it isn't that.

How varied were your IPs?

xx.xxx.xxx.0-199?

or more varied?
shaner4042

Post by shaner4042 »

Thanks for your reply!

My IP's range from xxx.xxx.xx.0-254:

It appears since I last posted no more accounts have been deleted. About 2500/5000 were deleted, but the rest are running fine still currently.

I can't really see any similarity / pattern among the deleted accounts -- varied email domains, varied proxies, were doing the same actions at the same rate as accounts that are still working.

Since I still have accounts running on the same proxies as the accounts that were deleted, can I rule out the possibility of IP detection & ban?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

so those accounts on the same class of IPs is a minor footprint, a bit more diversity is preferred. But I doubt that alone is enough to ban 2500+ accounts
abix

Post by abix »

hi Martin!
I'm Abix.. yes, I know.. again me :roll:
Well, again Instagram banned my IG accounts which have recovered after to take pics with the famous code, etc.
I don't know what happened.
I used residential proxies. Each proxy for each account and also I followed 100 people per day.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Please confirm what program you are referring to. This is the SOUNDCLOUD BOT forum, but you said instadub. Did you mean Soundcloud or Instagram?
abix

Post by abix »

Instadub
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

abix wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:27 pmInstadub
Review what you did / how you did it / any possible footprints etc
dbs00

Post by dbs00 »

Having the same issues.
Seems I just lost ~ 4k accs / out of 5k accounts

I had the accounts split on 2 PC ( 1 vmare , and 1 direct PC). just the accounts from 1PC ( vmware) got banned.
For whatever reason the bot on the direct PC , is working super slow... barely working ( so I didn't used it much), and in VMware( inside the same pc , is working okey)

So they have a way of detecting all the accounts from a specific hardware. I don't think it was IP related, as the rest of the accounts are using the same proxy pool and they are fine.

Using tons of private datacenter proxies. ~ 1 proxy per account
Using the standard actions per day with delays.
Not spamming. Using breaks

let me know if you need more info, input into this.
Thank you