Retention plays

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
haroldjohnson

Retention plays

Post by haroldjohnson »

I think it would be super beneficial to Add retentions plays, another question I have is, when the SC runs a okay how long does it play the song for ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Retention plays

Post by martin@rootjazz »

all requests are made to simulate a full play.

However, if your aim is to generate retention plays to generate payment, then this is fraud and explicity not allowed by the license

Boosting plays in order to get paid is fraud and is illegal.

Automating a website to boost your stats is not illegal. Every one can make up their own mind to use automation programs for legal purposes, we do not condone nor will tolerate illegal behaviour.

Legal Disclaimer:
---------------------

Please see the Terms of License: https://rootjazz.com/license.html

I have copied the relevant section here:

By purchasing the software you agree that you will not use the software for any illegal activities based on the law of your country. For more information on the laws of your country you are advised to seek legal advice, we cannot nor will give legal advice. The software is sold in good faith and for legal promotional methods only. If we suspect you are, or intend to use the program for illegal / fraudulent activities your license will be deactivated immediately with no refund.

---------------------
haroldjohnson

Post by haroldjohnson »

def not the reason i asked but thanks for the insight
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

haroldjohnson wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:59 am def not the reason i asked but thanks for the insight
I didn't think so, but just have to be absolutely clear where we stand with regards to the law.

Automating websites is not illegal. Boosting stats, not illegal.
Fraud, very illegal.