Feature Request

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
JasperJones

Feature Request

Post by JasperJones »

Hey,

I been thinking about a feature for a few months now, I went to propose it and I saw Twitterdub was being rebuilt so I held off.

I figured this may be a better time, maybe not though.

Anyways, I will try to explain it:

In the Mass Tab section have a check mark to distribute actions per account within a timeframe. Also in a single action in the processing tab.
For example:

- Check 10 accounts
- Check "Play Track Before Perform Mass Action", "Follow" and Like" actions in Tab.
- Add track url
- (NEW) Distribute between August 29, 2018, 8:00 - August 30, 2018 12:00
- The process will be in one action (instead of two or more Actions in processing tab). OR separated per account (one action per account) randomly.
- Each account would perform the action within that time frame randomly, to be spread out.
- When the account is ready to perform actions that single account will perform all actions (possibly following the Pause Delay min-max function) so there is a delay between the actions.

Let me know if that is a bunch of gibberish or if it can be done.

Thanks,
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request

Post by martin@rootjazz »

thanks for the suggestion. However at this time, the more complex, very narrow use case and limited user requested features are mostly on hold whilst try and tidy up some frameworks / libraries with the goal of some big updates coming up hopefully before the end of the year.
JasperJones

Re: Feature Request

Post by JasperJones »

No worries! I am only one out of many - if it isn't appealing the wide vast than I understand. If you ever find some time and want some money for the update, let me, I'd be willing to pay you for it.

In the meantime, hope all is well.