Do The Processes Set For Daily Run Start Automatically Every Day?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
tonym

Post by tonym »

I set each process to run daily at certain times. The scheduled dates update in processing que but they never are processed?

In order to Follow users everyday with soundcloud manager do I have to select Run everyday in the processing panel or does the app run automatically on its own with the selected "daily run at" schedule?

From the looks of things nothing is being processed on its own daily. The progress only say "Waiting" unless I select all and click "Run Now"
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Do The Processes Set For Daily Run Start Automatically Every Day?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

tonym wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:53 pm Do The Processes Set For Daily Run Start Automatically Every Day?
Yes DAILY RUN actions, will run once a day at the set time (free processing threads depending)
I set each process to run daily at certain times. The scheduled dates update in processing que but they never are processed?
Please send me a screenshot showing the processing tab and showing the current time / date. You can email me:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
In order to Follow users everyday with soundcloud manager do I have to select Run everyday in the processing panel or does the app run automatically on its own with the selected "daily run at" schedule?
You can use DAILY RUN scheduling, or you can use a REPEAT EVERY X HOURS option.
Daily run is explained above.
REPEAT EVERY X HOURS, means that after the action finishes it is rescheduled for +X hours

From the looks of things nothing is being processed on its own daily. The progress only say "Waiting" unless I select all and click "Run Now"
Again, I would need to see what is happening, perhaps you don't have enough threads? Perhaps this account is already working on an action and the protection to stop you doing too many things at once is kicking in (control this via SETTINGS TAB > single action per account