Spintax Not Working At All for Messenging?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
vikingcc

Spintax Not Working At All for Messenging?

Post by vikingcc »

Hello

I purchased Soundcloud Manager strictly for automating messaging users with messages using Spintax as advertised on the site.

However, even the most basic Spintax does not seem to work and as there is no preview functionality it is making trying to get this software working impossible.

First I tried to use some relatively advanced Spintax but even after taking it down to the most basic version that works on any 'Spintax checker' online, it either outputs a blank message with only the link or the first line without anything else.

The message I am trying to use is this using only basic syntax (not embedded). This works 100% on any standard spintax checker (eg https://www.linkcollider.com/page/spintaxtester) :

{Hey!|Hello|Hi there|Hi|Hello!|Howzit|Whats up|Yo}<br>

I {saw|noticed|discovered|spotted|viewed|found|became aware of|was introduced to} {you|your profile|your account|your page} {because you are|after checking you are|after discovering you are} {a fan of|following|a follower of} Solee.<br>

My {new|recently released|latest|most recent|freshly released} {deep house|house|electronic house} {mashup|mix-up|mash-up} was {launched|released|published|made available} yesterday and I {thought|figured|guessed|assumed} {you might enjoy |you might like|you may enjoy| you may like} it {as|because|since} {we have similiar tastes|we are both fans of the same music|we have similar style|we are both fans of Solee|we both have great taste in music}.<br>

{Look forward to your feedback!|I hope you enjoy it.|I hope you like it:)|Thanks for listening:)|Thanks for listening!!|Look forward to your feedback:)|Look forward to hearing from you!|I'd really welcome any feedback.|Hope it inspires you!|Hope it makes you happy!|Hope you enjoy it:)}<br>

{Have an awesome day|Feel free to chat anytime|Thanks again for listening} and {would love to hear any of your music if you have any.|would love to hear any of your original music if you have any.|feel free to message me for a tracklist anytime.|let me know if I you want a tracklist.|would love to hear your thoughts on it.|would love to hear your feedback.}<br>

https://soundcloud.com/slytronix/slytronix-mashup<br>

Again, as there is no preview functionality, and the settings for Messenger in general are very basic, there is no easy way of debugging this and I have already tried a ton of different options and all either give a blank message or output one line randomly and nothing else.

Ideally the software would be able to handle advanced Spintax with embedded spins similar to ChimpWriter, but at this point it doesn't seem to work even with the most basic Spintax.

Is there something I am doing wrong here?

Please let me know as if Souncloud Manager can't get the above message write then unfortunately it does not support Spintax correctly for messengers as advertised and I'd prefer a refund.

I'm not sure why it feels like the messaging is an afterthought when if done properly it's one of the most effective methods (just needs proper spintax for completely unique messages).
vikingcc

Re: Spintax Not Working At All for Messenging?

Post by vikingcc »

Hello

Not to worry - was my mistake it was blank spaces causes the error. All sorted now.

That said, would there be any chance of possibly adding in Paragraph reordering Spintax in future? This may be something specific to ChimpRewriter the tool I am using but could be very useful to keep messages extra original.

Thanks.

PS. Please could admin also delete or hide this thread for privacy purposes.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Spintax Not Working At All for Messenging?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

vikingcc wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:29 pm Hello

Not to worry - was my mistake it was blank spaces causes the error. All sorted now.
Each line is treated as a new message, to include line breaks in your message use \n or <br> tokens
That said, would there be any chance of possibly adding in Paragraph reordering Spintax in future? This may be something specific to ChimpRewriter the tool I am using but could be very useful to keep messages extra original.
Nested spintax should work, if not provide me a sample spintax that isn't working (by email if is private:

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com
PS. Please could admin also delete or hide this thread for privacy purposes.
You can delete / edit / remove whatever you want from your post. If I delete the post, then I cannot reply to you any more on your spintax paragraph issue