Verify Accs

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
kolyamber

Verify Accs

Post by kolyamber »

Hi , how can i mass add a pop settings to accounts which were created in non-verified way to verify them?
support@rootjazz

Re: Verify Accs

Post by support@rootjazz »

Hi , how can i mass add a pop settings to accounts which were created in non-verified way to verify them?
You mean that the accs are created in non-verified mode (emails used are auto generated and not valid) and you want to change those assigned emails and re add new emails with pop details?

I don't think the bot has this feature yet but i am asking admin to have a look and reply here. Please be patient.

Regards
kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

Yes , i mean that. I just want to add new pop settings (including new e-mails & passwords) to verify them via feature on Update Accounts tab.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ACCOUNTS tab. You will need to use the UPDATE EMAIL ACCOUNTS function. This should automatically request a verification mail, but you can always use the function REQUEST VERIFICATION MAIL (link should be near the "update email" link.

When you add the new email accounts you can specify the pop as well.

Then from the UNVERIFIED ACCS FORM (also accessed via ACCOUNTS form) you can request a reverification.