How do I assign proxy...?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Bartekef

How do I assign proxy...?

Post by Bartekef »

Hey so I have an issue, I can't assign proxy.

I mean, I do the same thing as I do with TwitterDub and InstaDub, it's copy-paste proxy into account settings (ip:port:username:password) exactly as I do it in these 2 other programs. I click save, and... nothing happens. I don't see proxy assigned to my acc.

Also I just noticed 'Account has blocks' when I edited this image, in the bottom of the account settings window. After I click 'remove blocks' - nothing happens. What's up with this one?

I believe it's the newest version - 3.4.2.3.

Thank you!
support@rootjazz

Re: How do I assign proxy...?

Post by support@rootjazz »

Bartekef wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:56 pm Hey so I have an issue, I can't assign proxy.

I mean, I do the same thing as I do with TwitterDub and InstaDub, it's copy-paste proxy into account settings (ip:port:username:password) exactly as I do it in these 2 other programs. I click save, and... nothing happens. I don't see proxy assigned to my acc.

Also I just noticed 'Account has blocks' when I edited this image, in the bottom of the account settings window. After I click 'remove blocks' - nothing happens. What's up with this one?

I believe it's the newest version - 3.4.2.3.

Thank you!
Wjhat is the issue?
Proxy not saving?

For me proxy is getting savwed.

Just input

IP:PORT

That's it.

I too see that the proxy isnot showing in proxy row. But, proxy is saved. I checked.
I am reporting this issue to admin.
What kind of blocks?
Did you try after restarting the instance?
How can i replicate this?
Can you please post screenshot - steps that i can follow?

Regards
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Yes it isnt showed in proxy row, maybe thats the issue.

And with the block, I only see this message in the image I sent to this thread (next to save, cancel brackets, to te left) and I don't know what it is.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

next update will cause a redraw of the row (the proxy is set - just wasn't updating the row)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »