Follow limit decreased?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Bartekef

Follow limit decreased?

Post by Bartekef »

Hey, I haven't follow for a while, Just get back to it and now I see every of my acc stopped at 100 follows.
Is 100 follows / day new limit now?

Thank you.
support@rootjazz

Re: Follow limit decreased?

Post by support@rootjazz »

Bartekef wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:29 pm Hey, I haven't follow for a while, Just get back to it and now I see every of my acc stopped at 100 follows.

Thank you.
What do you mean?
Who set the 100 follow ?
You or Sc?
What is your global settings?
What is your accs settings limit?
Do you mean sc blocks you after 100 follow?
Can you please elaborate more?

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:19 am
Bartekef wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:29 pm Hey, I haven't follow for a while, Just get back to it and now I see every of my acc stopped at 100 follows.

Thank you.
What do you mean?
Who set the 100 follow ?
You or Sc?
What is your global settings?
What is your accs settings limit?
Do you mean sc blocks you after 100 follow?
Can you please elaborate more?

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards
Yes I mean SC block after 100 follow. I used to follow 200 a day back in the day (2016/2017) but stopped for a while, now I came back and I see that each of my accounts followed exactly 100 (and action was set to 200), I tried manually follow but I got this message on soundcloud that I'm doing too fast blah blah

So I ask if you also noticed that, and I think it can be on the SC side.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

Yes I mean SC block after 100 follow. I used to follow 200 a day back in the day (2016/2017) but stopped for a while, now I came back and I see that each of my accounts followed exactly 100 (and action was set to 200), I tried manually follow but I got this message on soundcloud that I'm doing too fast blah blah

So I ask if you also noticed that, and I think it can be on the SC side.
No. We don't have any news like that yet.
We don't bound users to do action. Also, we can't say what is current SCm limit .. Martin somewhere told 80 per day is safe with bigger time delay.

If sc is telling you that you are going too fast then that is SC thinks and you should stop your action in order get rid of trouble from SC in future for that account.

and I think it can be on the SC side.
The issue is from SC side.

Regards