Auto Respond to PM's?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
joeybad47

Auto Respond to PM's?

Post by joeybad47 »

Hey,

I was just curious if there was a way to auto-respond to user's who PM me with a pre-written message, much like the 'folder watch' feature that allows you to react to new followers.

I can't use the feature to PM new followers, given I am receiving 50+ followers per day and this would shoot me way over the daily PM limits. However, it would be useful to auto-respond to user's who DM me first. Is this currently possible or no?

Thanks
support@rootjazz

Re: Auto Respond to PM's?

Post by support@rootjazz »

Hey,

I was just curious if there was a way to auto-respond to user's who PM me with a pre-written message, much like the 'folder watch' feature that allows you to react to new followers.
Thanks for reaching out. I think there is no direct way to interact with new followrrs in SCM.
I can't use the feature to PM new followers,
Where is that?
I think it is PM followers ..
How did you try to do that?
By which tab?
Which module?
What did you click?
How did you setup?
Can you please direct me?

given I am receiving 50+ followers per day and this would shoot me way over the daily PM limits. However, it would be useful to auto-respond to user's who DM me first. Is this currently possible or no?
If you do this continuously then it will be considered as spam and SC is much secure now.

Please chrck this link -
Might help you

https://soundcloudmanager.com/documenta ... inbox.html

Regards