Unfollow Action

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
joeybad47

Unfollow Action

Post by joeybad47 »

Hey,

I was wondering if there would be a way to have my 'Unfollow' action shared across accounts instead of a separate process per account. Reason is, I have 500 accounts which each need to unfollow 50 users / day, but having 500 separate processes recurring each day is rather cumbersome and usually crashes the program.

So I was wondering if there would be a way to share unfollows across accounts, creating 1 action, much the same way sharing follows across accounts works. That way I could specify max unfollows = 25,000 (500 * 50) and share across accounts and then each account would unfollow roughly 50 per day, except in one process.

Please let me know. Thank you!
support@rootjazz

Re: Unfollow Action

Post by support@rootjazz »

I was wondering if there would be a way to have my 'Unfollow' action shared across accounts instead of a separate process per account. Reason is, I have 500 accounts which each need to unfollow 50 users / day, but having 500 separate processes recurring each day is rather cumbersome and usually crashes the program.
500 accs should not crash the program unless actions runs prallely/ 500 threads at once.
Storing 500 actions will not be an issue as long as i knew.
So I was wondering if there would be a way to share unfollows across accounts, creating 1 action, much the same way sharing follows across accounts works. That way I could specify max unfollows = 25,000 (500 * 50) and share across accounts and then each account would unfollow roughly 50 per day, except in one process.

Please let me know. Thank you!
Well,
I have checked for you and i found nothing that will be used like you want.
I am reporting admin this thread and he will look in to this and get back to you very soon.

Regards
joeybad47

Post by joeybad47 »

it is ideal the 500 actions run simultaneously so I can spread it over a 24 hour period; this is why I would like to have it in one process. Thank you for reporting to Martin
support@rootjazz

joeybad47 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:06 pm it is ideal the 500 actions run simultaneously so I can spread it over a 24 hour period; this is why I would like to have it in one process. Thank you for reporting to Martin
You mean 500 action concurrently?
500 threads i guess?

If i get you correctly then i will suggest you to split accs and run 30-50 threads per instance.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What you are after is a grouped unfollow action, so perform N unfollow actions, within a single processor view action.

Currently this is not possible, but I can understand how it could be desirable. I will note your feature suggestion and see what can be done
joeybad47

Post by joeybad47 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 pm What you are after is a grouped unfollow action, so perform N unfollow actions, within a single processor view action.

Currently this is not possible, but I can understand how it could be desirable. I will note your feature suggestion and see what can be done
Yes, this is exactly what I mean. Much appreciated
support@rootjazz

:)
joeybad47 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 8:52 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 pm What you are after is a grouped unfollow action, so perform N unfollow actions, within a single processor view action.

Yes, this is exactly what I mean. Much appreciated