Watch for new followers

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Droidism

Watch for new followers

Post by Droidism »

Hi Martin,

Joined the forum and will post my questions here instead of via email. This could potentialy benefit other users and save you time, by not having to repeat the same answer on both the forum and email.

Atm I'm trying to create a "Watch for new followers" action, as described in this post https://soundcloudmanager.com/documenta ... owers.html.

From what I understand you can set different messages because "the set messages control is a multi comment multi line control. Meaning, each line represents a different message that will be used sequentially."

When I create two separe lines of "Welcome" text, and then select two accounts and hit the "Watch Account" button I get the following popup: "doh please select a single account to create a watch action!"

Should I create X number of individual "Watch for..." actions for X accounts, or should it be possible to create only one action for multiple accounts?
support@rootjazz

Re: Watch for new followers

Post by support@rootjazz »

Droidism wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:52 pm Hi Martin,

Joined the forum and will post my questions here instead of via email. This could potentialy benefit other users and save you time, by not having to repeat the same answer on both the forum and email.

Atm I'm trying to create a "Watch for new followers" action, as described in this post https://soundcloudmanager.com/documenta ... owers.html.

From what I understand you can set different messages because "the set messages control is a multi comment multi line control. Meaning, each line represents a different message that will be used sequentially."

When I create two separe lines of "Welcome" text, and then select two accounts and hit the "Watch Account" button I get the following popup: "doh please select a single account to create a watch action!"

Should I create X number of individual "Watch for..." actions for X accounts, or should it be possible to create only one action for multiple accounts?
just replicated your issue and i saw you can only create 1 watch action at a time.
if you want to create for 4 -5 accounts then
check 1 hit create watch action
same for rest 4 -5 accs..

Regards