Process Log

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
support@rootjazz

Re: Process Log

Post by support@rootjazz »

Db949 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:50 pm Is there a way to make all your accounts like different tracks in one process log like a mass? I don't like the fact that there are different threads all happening at once when I repost or like and stuff like that, it makes everything look messy and slows things down.
Please elaborate more. I didn't get you properly.

How many threads are you using?
How many actions are in processor tab?

Please reply with more and more explanation that we can understand your requirements and can serve better.

Regards
support@rootjazz

Db949 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:25 am Here's an example. I sign into my computer, open soundcloudmanager then select and check 70 accounts. I then go to the favorites tab in the program and fill in my options and click like. After that I go to the processing tab and see I have 70 different thins running at once and each of them has its own process log but I don't want it to look like that. Instead, I want it to look like how it would look if I went to the mass favourite tabs and put in a link and run it. That way it would be only one process log with 70 different accounts fulfilling the actions I set.

Does it make more sense now?
Thanks for the detailed response. :)

There are 1 options:

1) Mass favourite tab -

Select all 70 accounts - put the link of track > hit like

Action will be done within a single action

If you have multiple tracks then SHARE ACCROSS accounts might help you.

AS in SCM there are no single processing action ( like in ISGdub and Twitterdub has), you can't do that.

Regards
support@rootjazz

Db949 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:15 am I'm not talking about all of them liking one track. I'm talking about all of them searching for random tracks and liking and reposing them
As long as i am concerned, you didn't mention search track. Well, you can do use Share accross accounts. Apart from that, there is no way to do all the actions in a single process. :)

Regards
support@rootjazz

Db949 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:05 pm Sorry forgot to mention it. What is share across tracks by the way?
Here is the detailed instructions -

https://soundcloudmanager.com/documenta ... /like.html

Also a paste from there - :)
Share Across Accounts
Typically, the action will be created using one account to process the specified items. However, by bulk selecting accounts and checking this option, you can have the selected accounts share the items to be processed. eg you specify 100 items and select 10 accounts and check SHARE ACROSS ACCOUNTS. Then each account will process 10 items. More information in the Share across accounts section. If you select multiple accounts to perform the action, but DO NOT check this option, then each account will process all items, i.e. they will duplicate the items. When performing a Share Across Accounts action, then all accounts within the action will be aware of what the other accounts processed and will log this as if they processed the item, meaning in future actions the accounts will never re-process any items processed by any other account from the shared action

Regards