Validate Verified Accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
support@rootjazz

Re: Validate Verified Accounts

Post by support@rootjazz »

Db949 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:04 pm Hi,

First of all I want to say thank you for the update on validating account profile, I like the fact that its improved and you can see it in the logs; makes the software a lot easier and I love it! Secondly, can you please add an option in soundcloud manager to validate verified accounts just like the way validating account profile is? I don't know which of my accounts are really verified because all of them say false.

Kind regards,
DB
As long as i knew -

email verified accounts are shown as TRUE

AND

non verified accounts are shown as false

Did you created those accounts via SCM?
Or
Just imported?

Regards
support@rootjazz

Re: Validate Verified Accounts

Post by support@rootjazz »

I created them via SCM a
status verified ( true ) in that instance
and exported them and imported them back into the software. Before I did this I updated the email but only the secondary emails that I added are verified. So I still sign in with the original random email but its verified because the updated secondary email is verified. I don't know if that is why my accounts are still saying false even though they are verified.
Does not matter to the bot as -

Please understand that -
During export/import - no value like true or false are moved. Means the bot has nothing to do if you export/import accounts.
The vaerified or unverified record only remains in the creation instance of SCM.

Regards