Liking doesn't work 3.417

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
support@rootjazz

Re: Liking doesn't work 3.417

Post by support@rootjazz »

karan wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:04 am Same, this version is full of bugs.
but admin doesn't care. I emailed him also but no fix
In order to get help you should have posted your topic on forum.
Admin has always said that the email is not support purpose.
Can you please post your topic that i can replicate and try to solve your issue?

Also, we would always request you CREATE YOUR OWN ISSUE THREAD in order to get help. We're here to help teh customers.
this version is full of bugs.
Please enlist your findings and we can then sort them.

Regards
support@rootjazz

soundclouder wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:18 pm Yes, just what I thought. I'm doing it like I always did it and it always worked, I'm not doing anything different and I didn't change anything. So it's gotta be the new version which screwed something up.

The action sits there at least 3 hours - that's how long I've waited, then I cancelled. After 3 hours there's no entry in any logs either, so no use doing that.

And no, my proxy definititely isn't slow, it works fine - and like I said I do PLAYS with SCM with the same proxies, they work fine and instantly.
3 hours
This is really huge number.

I am replicating your issue again and will see what is wrong -

I have tried mass like with 3 account
There are no proxys involved
after a littl time the mass action worked perfectly and completed.

Can you please post your log again after trying any action that is not completing?
Therefore i can report admin to investigate more.

Regards
soundclouder

Post by soundclouder »

Like I already said, THERE IS NO ENTRY IN ANY LOG, the error happens before that. It doesn't even get to the point where it would enter anything in the log. It has to be some sort of communication failure with the operating system or something on windows servers 2012, I guess.
support@rootjazz

soundclouder wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:51 am Like I already said, THERE IS NO ENTRY IN ANY LOG, the error happens before that. It doesn't even get to the point where it would enter anything in the log. It has to be some sort of communication failure with the operating system or something on windows servers 2012, I guess.
I really can't do more here as i have tried everythig you have said but i am forwarding this issue to admin again that he might put some idea here.
Also, if you have laptop/desktop then please can you try to replicate your issue there?
See, what is wrong ?
I think you'll not get any issues. It will be better if you try to check with laptop/desktop.. this could be an OS issue or YES. Kind of communication issues.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

karan wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:04 am Same, this version is full of bugs.
but admin doesn't care. I emailed him also but no fix
:roll:

All emails are cleared everyday. You posted on Sunday. If you are assuming I don't care because you emailed me on a Sunday morning and I didn't reply that day, then have a word with your self.

If you have not received a reply, it is possible your email didn't care, went to spam or was just missed. Which is why we have the support forum so you can be sure your issue is posted and all our replies are there, publicly viewable for the very reason we do care and proud of the support we offer.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

soundclouder wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:51 am Like I already said, THERE IS NO ENTRY IN ANY LOG, the error happens before that. It doesn't even get to the point where it would enter anything in the log. It has to be some sort of communication failure with the operating system or something on windows servers 2012, I guess.
As I requested on Friday:
Can you re-run the MASS LIKE action, wait at least 5 minuts, then submit logs again please
As the logs you submitted did not match the real time logs. This issue seems to be specific to you or your account or something else. It is not effecting everyone, so I need as much information as possible to identify the cause.
soundclouder

Post by soundclouder »

Ok, I did it. In the process window it just says:

Mass Favorite Tracks: https://soundcloud.com/darealyung/slave using 5 accounts - Max: 2
Starting: 02.05.2018 08:43
Favourite: https://soundcloud.com/darealyung/slave using list accounts: 5

And nothing more, it just stays that way for hours. No errors no nothing. It worked in the previous versions before 3.417 normally, I have added gazillions of likes with my accounts/proxy combination over the last few years and I'm always running on the same virtual server as always. I remember there was a microsoft system update lately, but that's all.

log_id: 45704

I cancelled the mass follow action, restarted the program and did another log submit, maybe that will help too, I don't know:

log_id: 62553
soundclouder

Post by soundclouder »

Ok, I completely uninstalled SCM, deleted all folders and now it seems to work, unfortunately I lost all my cookies. :(
support@rootjazz

soundclouder wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:06 am Ok, I completely uninstalled SCM, deleted all folders and now it seems to work, unfortunately I lost all my cookies. :(
Not sure what was wrong but this seems a bug at OS or a probable bug Of SCM but not wide at all as i am not having any issues.

I have reported admin the log numbers for future correction.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

soundclouder wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:06 am Ok, I completely uninstalled SCM, deleted all folders and now it seems to work, unfortunately I lost all my cookies. :(
I will check your logs anyway.