Step by Step on How to Create Accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Masterswagg99

Step by Step on How to Create Accounts

Post by Masterswagg99 »

Hi,
I was just wondering if there was any step by step instructions regarding how to create accounts? I have been searching on the forums for about two hours now, and I always get stuck on how to purchase a domain, or how to purchase and import email accounts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
support@rootjazz

Re: Step by Step on How to Create Accounts

Post by support@rootjazz »

Masterswagg99 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:40 pm Hi,
I was just wondering if there was any step by step instructions regarding how to create accounts? I have been searching on the forums for about two hours now, and I always get stuck on how to purchase a domain, or how to purchase and import email accounts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
I am not sure if there are any tutorials for create accounts as the account creation process is very simple.
There is a " more information " link in the create account tab. I would request you to click on the link and see the instructions and replicate them properly.
IF you are getting confused then there is a option " example" and if you clikc on that, you'll notice examples of the format of email. passpwrd, pop, port, ssl etc.

Please do check out them.

If you're still facing issues then please post it here.

Regards