extremely long startup time

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
soundclouder

extremely long startup time

Post by soundclouder »

Since version 3.4.0.7 the time it takes to start SCM (from the orange icon appearing till launch of the actual program) has increased extremely on my virtual server. Before this version it was around 5 minutes, now it takes 20 minutes (!) to start the thing. I don't have that many accts. btw, only 700 or so.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: extremely long startup time

Post by martin@rootjazz »

It certainly shouldn't be taking that long (shouldn't even be taking 5 minutes)

Make sure SCM is closed:

Can you clear logs:
goto
%appdata%\rootjazz\soundcloud manager\logs
delete all the files in that folder

Now start the program. When it loads, submit logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
soundclouder

Post by soundclouder »

That is really strange, you won't believe me, but once I cleared the logs folder like you told me, the program started up instantly!! wow! I submitted the logs anyway, but I think it won't be necessary (72994) :)
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

soundclouder wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:57 am That is really strange, you won't believe me, but once I cleared the logs folder like you told me, the program started up instantly!! wow! I submitted the logs anyway, but I think it won't be necessary (72994) :)
Glad to hear that the issue is solved and YES. The log number is not needed for now. It would help us if the issue still persists.

Regards