Verifying Accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
support@rootjazz

Re: Verifying Accounts

Post by support@rootjazz »

I have reported this thread to admin and he will look into this and get back to you very soon. The question is slight complex and i am not sure about the ability of the bot here. So, rather than wrong info it is btter to get answer from the admin. Please have patienece.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Unfortunately, catchall domain verification does not work with verification attempts on already created accounts (reverification attempts).

I should be able to add it as the code exists for create accounts verification, just I never hooked it into reverification.

Let me look into it and get back to you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

One last thing; how do I change the accounts that I have verified to say true instead of false? I tried clicking on stats and closing and opening the software but it didn't work.
There should be an option on the ACCOUNTS tab (or maybe the unverified tab). It will switch them from BEING MARKED as unverified to verified. PLEASE NOTE this does not mean they are verified, just he program will indicate they are
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

Db949 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:15 pm Hi Martin,

Whilst you're working on that can you please also find a way for us to verify secondary emails for our accounts instead of primary. I changed all the
emails on my account to my catchall emails but couldn't verify them all because I got tired. I then came back a day later and tried to resend the verification codes but it seems like it only sends the emails to the primary accounts instead of the secondary (My catchall email). Please give us an option for this too, would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
DB
Please keep in mind that if you're trying to change the secondary as primary and later delete primary email and verify the secondary then i would say that you'd never get the verification emails as i knew blocked domains doesnot receives the verification codes. Thiis information is just to let you know. :)
Also, the requests from you has been sent to admin and he will look into this.

Regards