search and favourite

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
micha69

search and favourite

Post by micha69 »

Hi Martin,

"Search and Favourte": some problems with "last day and last week" (favourited years old Tracks)
and "Comment Artist once per XDays (used 3 days and it favourited and commented on 12 Tracks of one Soundcloud user in one go :lol:

Also "Filter Function seems not to work properly, doesn't care about "pro accounts"

I know that you take care of us users - Hope its not a biggie

best wishes

michael
support@rootjazz

Re: search and favourite

Post by support@rootjazz »

micha69 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:10 am Hi Martin,

"Search and Favourte": some problems with "last day and last week" (favourited years old Tracks)
and "Comment Artist once per XDays (used 3 days and it favourited and commented on 12 Tracks of one Soundcloud user in one go :lol:

Also "Filter Function seems not to work properly, doesn't care about "pro accounts"

I know that you take care of us users - Hope its not a biggie

best wishes

michael

ah. Please tell me on whihc version are you on? SC had an serious update and almost evrything was broekn but now everything should be ok.
Please update to the latest version if you're in the old version

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

I have just replicated search and follow which is working for me.

Can you please be more specific and throw your issue like :

feature x is not working - i tried to do this and it failed - here is my log ( double click on the action in processor tab and copy and paste them here - here is the steps ( what you clicked, where you went in the app, what value you put in whihc box ) .

Also, are you using pro account? Do you have normal account and is that too have the issue? Can you please check?

Regards
micha69

Post by micha69 »

O.K.
Version: 3.4.0.7, logs_92264, didn't use pro account,

best
michael
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

unfortunately, your logs didn't contain the like / comment action where you had these issues.

no problems here with filter: pro account. I have improved the logging so you can see better what is happening.

Fixed a bug with commenting per artist X days. But it should not have been commenting on the same track, I cannot replicate this issue (unless you turned off "comment tracks once".

Anyway, I will upload new version for you shortly
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sorry I forgot to post new update

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Regards,
Martin