Proxy per account creation?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Bartekef

Re: Proxy per account creation?

Post by Bartekef »

sanar40 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:39 pm Hi, is there an option to set the max number of accounts to be created per proxy? I'm trying to look for this but I can't seem to find it. Also, is the gmail account creation option still available?
How many accounts did you create and what do you use them for? I'm looking to bulk create accounts, maybe we can help each other out.
sanar40

Post by sanar40 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:28 pm As above, the program has to make lots of checks / tests to find 700 users. It will be that lots of the results of the search and failing the filter.

Run a test. Remove the filter.

Probably you won't get a good followback as most of the accounts are not worth actioning on (which is why they fail your filter). So there is a choice. Quick but process lots of pointless items, or wait to filter out those pointless items.

Or perhaps run a different search and doesn't require so many filters
I've set a task to share same settings between multiple accounts and have a thread of 15 threads for a follow task, but when I look at the logs during task it's still processing 1 process at a time. How do I get it to run 15 tasks at a time? That might also be happening with scraping options. I've put scraping threads to 40 (Max) and when I look at the logs during a scraping task it's still scraping one by one. Am I doing something wrong?
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

sanar40 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:59 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:28 pm As above, the program has to make lots of checks / tests to find 700 users. It will be that lots of the results of the search and failing the filter.

Probably you won't get a good followback as most of the accounts are not worth actioning on (which is why they fail your filter). So there is a choice. Quick but process lots of pointless items, or wait to filter out those pointless items.

I've set a task to share same settings between multiple accounts and have a thread of 15 threads for a follow task, but when I look at the logs during task it's still processing 1 process at a time. How do I get it to run 15 tasks at a time? That might also be happening with scraping options. I've put scraping threads to 40 (Max) and when I look at the logs during a scraping task it's still scraping one by one. Am I doing something wrong?
How did you create the action?
Is it shared action?
Did you create same action for each account?
How many actions are in processor tab?
Do they sahre same proxy? Or how many of them share same Proxy?
What is the thread count number set in processor tab?

Please do answer above questions that i can determine the exact issue you're facing currently.

Regards
sanar40

Post by sanar40 »

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:21 am

Is it shared action?

Please do answer above questions that i can determine the exact issue you're facing currently.

Regards

through search and like tab, I had tracks scraped before that
Is it shared action?
yes, it is a shared action between 140 accounts
No I did not create individual actions, it was a shared action
1 action is in processor tab
No they do not have the same proxy, I use 2 accounts per proxy
thread set in processor is 30, thread set when creating shared action is 15
sanar40

Post by sanar40 »

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:21 am

Is it shared action?

Regards
Did you check the settings? I'm still waiting on it
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

note to me:

logs ID: 63373

search and like
100+ accounts
10+ shared threads

I will need to run a test of this and see what happens. I will get back to you later (today) with my findings.
sanar40

Post by sanar40 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:33 pm note to me:

logs ID: 63373

search and like
100+ accounts
10+ shared threads

I will need to run a test of this and see what happens. I will get back to you later (today) with my findings.
I'm still facing the issue with multithreads not really working for shared account tasks, I'm just waiting for your results from you testing as well.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

should be fixed

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Regards,
Martin
sanar40

Post by sanar40 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:10 pm should be fixed

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Regards,
Martin
It was also happening with the follow option, was that fixed as well? Also, all of the scraping options seems to be stuck in the same bug, I have scrape threads set for 40 threads max but during all scraping tasks they still run 1 by 1. Can you take a look and test it as well? The Like feature multi thread is currently working fine.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

follow is working now confirmed (and It think should have been working before as no change was made there)

Scrape threading depends on the scrape if there is the possibility of threading.

A straight FOLLOWERS scrape can only be one thread. But scrape tracks of each follower of, that can be threaded, as the track scrape step gives the option to thread the results from previous results. But a single step scrape can not