Proxy per account creation?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
sanar40

Re: Proxy per account creation?

Post by sanar40 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:07 pm follow is working now confirmed (and It think should have been working before as no change was made there)

Scrape threading depends on the scrape if there is the possibility of threading.

A straight FOLLOWERS scrape can only be one thread. But scrape tracks of each follower of, that can be threaded, as the track scrape step gives the option to thread the results from previous results. But a single step scrape can not
Can you explain to me how creating play list with tracks I want to promote would increase the chances of people looking at the tracks?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Proxy per account creation?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

When you create a playlist the playlist will appear on the track page.
playlists can be searched / returned in results on SC
artists may (I forget if they do) get a notification the track is playlisted

Basically, is standard botting tactic. Interact with relevant media / pages to get exposure, generate notifications.

Please keep on topic. If you have unrelated questions to the thread topic (accs per proxy) please start a new thread with a relevant topic, that way, others may join the conversation and should we need to find the thread later to add more information we can - as it is unlikely I will remember your playlist question is in a proxy thread

Regards,
Martin