Are POP server and Pop Port really needed?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
support@rootjazz

Re: Are POP server and Pop Port really needed?

Post by support@rootjazz »

Do I have to fill out Pop server and port and port in order to create my accounts?
For verified accounts, it is mandatory. SCM will verify the email using POP server and pop DETAILS
Is it really needed because I am having troubles with finding it.

Not sure what to dp then.
I have my catchall email already and want to get started but this is longing things out.
Why don't you get started with catchall emails?
Will it work if I don't fill that part out?
3 options.

1.Catchall details ( pop details , if you want to catchall and create 1 by 1 accordiingly. ) ( details needed)

2. Import email list with pop details in a text file and create account ( details needed )

Don't have details? Then don't create verified accounts. Create unverified. You really need pop details to verify each email id and your account will be verified.

3. Create unverified account

& One more question ..
Can I use my catchall emails for imported emails option?

Can't understand this. Can you rephrase?

Thanks for fixing the HTTP request sign up btw I really appreciate it you're a genius!
Yes. He is. :)

Regards
support@rootjazz

2.) Also, I've created some unverified accounts and I want to know where the password is? How do I save the created accounts onto a notepad file or something?
Created accounts should be added into the accounts list of SCM. Is not that happening? For me, happening.
1.) I tried to sign up and up said this (below)... Does this mean my domain has been blocked? I cancelled it just in case out of fear that I wont be able to use my domain on souncloud again but it doesn't seem like its working .. Or am I just stopping it too early? Feels like I was waiting for some time and too many fails ...
* FAILED extract access_token: {"error":"email_domain_blacklisted"}
Your email domain is blacklisted. You have nothing to do here .
As in can I use my catchall email address eg 'catchall@domain.ml' and create a password and import them to create accounts?
Please move on. The domain is blscklisted.

1.) I tried to sign up and up said this (below)... Does this mean my domain has been blocked?
Yes. IT is blocked.
support@rootjazz

Db949 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:30 am
Created accounts should be added into the accounts list of SCM. Is not that happening? For me, happening.
.. I mean is there a way I can save the emails and passwords directly onto a notepad file so I never lose them? For example -
Email@gmail.com.password .. or Ttenvjune@gmail.com,TWREWXWS
Currently - NO.

But,

Create another instance
name it some useless
Create accounts
After all is done
Select all and export them to a text file.

Perhpas, you will be happy this way. Else, there is no way intead of copying from the log by double clicking on completion of each single 1 account created process.

Regards