ACCOUNT LOGIN ISSUES

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
karpacho

ACCOUNT LOGIN ISSUES

Post by karpacho »

Hi Martin and all Rootjazz team

Since last update of Soundcloud menager i have a lot of issues.
1st of all i have problem with logins through app but i am able to login to all my accounts manually (through my browser without use of SCM) from my home IP, however, when using SCM, even with no proxy attached to the accounts, login fails. I try generating cookies manually so I can at least get a visual on the problem and I am always prompted with the message ''Our robots thinks that you are a robot'' Please try again later...

Also I deleted and reinstalled different versions of Soundcloud manager apps but still i had the same issues with logins.
Beside this i reseted my licence on suggested link and after that i couldn't use app because my licence key is invalid

Please help me because this is nightmare!

Thank you very much
support@rootjazz

Re: ACCOUNT LOGIN ISSUES

Post by support@rootjazz »

karpacho wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:20 am Hi Martin and all Rootjazz team

Since last update of Soundcloud menager i have a lot of issues.
1st of all i have problem with logins through app but i am able to login to all my accounts manually (through my browser without use of SCM) from my home IP, however, when using SCM, even with no proxy attached to the accounts, login fails. I try generating cookies manually so I can at least get a visual on the problem and I am always prompted with the message ''Our robots thinks that you are a robot'' Please try again later...

Also I deleted and reinstalled different versions of Soundcloud manager apps but still i had the same issues with logins.
Beside this i reseted my licence on suggested link and after that i couldn't use app because my licence key is invalid

Please help me because this is nightmare!

Thank you very much
we aplogise for the incovenicnes causing to you but, the issue has been reported and it seems that Soundcloud has some chnages.
Can you please tell me that is your all accounts are brand new? Actually new accounts are facing this strange issue.
And 1 more thing - please try to use different proxy fro each account as soundcloud is trying to protect their community and wants it spam free where, people wants more reach via multiple accounts. :)

The issue is something else so, the scm app doesn't have any issue. The problem has been noted and martin is on. He pushed an update few days ago. what version of scm are you using?

if you are in the older version , please install and use the latest version from here

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html
a visual on the problem and I am always prompted with the message ''Our robots thinks that you are a robot'' Please try again later...
Where are you seeing this? In the log ? Or in the browser?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

karpacho wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:20 am and I am always prompted with the message ''Our robots thinks that you are a robot'' Please try again later...

Soundcloud were managing to detect selenium. Now updated with a fix for that, but you need firefox dev edition:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/developer/

AS to the accounts login. A user sent me accounts they say didn't work, I tested they did.

Could it be SC have blacklisted your local IP?
Are you using proxies?
Test an account without a proxy - does it work?

Failing that, clear logs: HELP > LOGS > VIEW > delete all files
Run some VALIDATE: LOGIN actions (from accounts tab)

submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If it is ok, I will also test the action (please state clearly if this is / is not acceptable)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

login fix that may / may not help your issue, worth a try those
karpacho

Post by karpacho »

Hi Martin

Sorry on late answer.
I reinstalled Soundcloud menager app and my old licence is working but i still have problem with adding account.
I can login in my account through safari and google chrome, but i can't login through your app.
But it is old sc account and i already used it with your app and everything worked perfect since last update.

When i want to add account i get this message : Details did not validate or failed login check
I m sending you link with screen shoot, just open dropbox link please
<link removed with your PERSONAL DETAILS FOR ALL TO SEE>

Please help

Thank you very much
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

The thread has been reported to admin and he will look into this very soon. Thanks for cooperating with us.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Don't post your personal details on a public forum for all to see!

In future for personal details, send them via email

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com

As to the issue
Double check the details work in the browser.
IF you are sure they are correct, submit logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

It could be you are asked for a captcha.

I will test the details and get back to you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Your details worked fine me and logged in first time.

Ensure you are uptodate

Then try again, if fails again, submit logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT