Accounts Login Issue

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
joeybad47

Accounts Login Issue

Post by joeybad47 »

Hey Martin, hope you are doing well. I just wanted to outline my problem for you and get your thoughts on it. I've contacted you a number of times lately about newly imported accounts of mine not being able to login, and you have helped me overcome the problem in some areas. However I still have about 7500 accounts that I am unable to login with due to them being prompted with this message by SoundCloud when attempting login:

https://imgur.com/VNFJfDK

Interestingly, I am able to login to all these accounts manually (through my browser without use of SCM) from my home IP, however, when using SCM, even with no proxy attached to the accounts, login fails. I try generating cookies manually so I can at least get a visual on the problem and I am always prompted with the message that I attached in the image above.

So my question is, do you think SoundCloud is somehow detecting the use of your program and blocking it? I just can't see any other explanation for the accounts being able to successfully login manually with no proxy, but when using no proxy with SCM, it fails and is given that message. Any way around this?

I've submitted 10 accs having this issue to your support email if you wish to test.

Thanks
support@rootjazz

Re: Accounts Login Issue

Post by support@rootjazz »

joeybad47 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:23 pm Hey Martin, hope you are doing well. I just wanted to outline my problem for you and get your thoughts on it. I've contacted you a number of times lately about newly imported accounts of mine not being able to login, and you have helped me overcome the problem in some areas. However I still have about 7500 accounts that I am unable to login with due to them being prompted with this message by SoundCloud when attempting login:

https://imgur.com/VNFJfDK

Interestingly, I am able to login to all these accounts manually (through my browser without use of SCM) from my home IP, however, when using SCM, even with no proxy attached to the accounts, login fails. I try generating cookies manually so I can at least get a visual on the problem and I am always prompted with the message that I attached in the image above.

So my question is, do you think SoundCloud is somehow detecting the use of your program and blocking it? I just can't see any other explanation for the accounts being able to successfully login manually with no proxy, but when using no proxy with SCM, it fails and is given that message. Any way around this?

I've submitted 10 accs having this issue to your support email if you wish to test.

Thanks

Are you the same user? Sounds like same user and different forum account with same problem.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5746

What SCM version are you using?
Version: 3.3.9.9

This version is logging well and i have found it without ant trouble. Also, as long as i am concerned, the SCM has no browser login feature currently.
joeybad47

Post by joeybad47 »

]Are you the same user? Sounds like same user and different forum account with same problem.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5746

What SCM version are you using?
Version: 3.3.9.9

This version is logging well and i have found it without ant trouble. Also, as long as i am concerned, the SCM has no browser login feature currently.

I am not the same user, guess he just had the same problem and copy/pasted from my thread lol.

I am using v 3.399.

And yes, I am able to login with some accounts, but a handful are having issues. I wasn't refering to browser login through SCM, but rather just manually logging in through my browser without SCM, noting how this worked, yet SCM could not log in.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Are you using proxies?
If so, test an account that doesn't work without the proxy. Does that work? If so, it sounds like IP block

IF not, clear logs: HELP > LOGS >VIEW > delete all files
goto ACCOUNTS tab
check account

click VALIDATE : LOGIN
run the action
submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

If it is ok, I will also test the action (please state clearly if this is / is not acceptable)

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »