Account not following or commenting

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
terry_oi

Account not following or commenting

Post by terry_oi »

I recently created and added a new account to Soundcloud Manager but it seems it won't perform any of the actions i've set up for it.
logs id: 79059
I have 3 more accounts that seem to work just fine, but this particular one (beatsuniversal2) doesn't seem to follow or comment even though it shows as properly verified.
I think it seems that the filters aren't being properly applied as for example for the follow action filter i've set it to only follow users from the United States but it won't follow them saying they're in the US (instead of "United "States") - so i think it should include those users as well?
And something similar happens for the comment action - i've set it to only comment on tracks in the "rap" genre but i see that the tool doesn't do that even if the track actually is in the rap genre.
See these screenshots as well that show this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrc5ry7u2dq7x ... 9.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hp467exh96mi ... 2.jpg?dl=0
Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix it?
support@rootjazz

Re: Account not following or commenting

Post by support@rootjazz »

terry_oi wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:39 pm I recently created and added a new account to Soundcloud Manager but it seems it won't perform any of the actions i've set up for it.
logs id: 79059
I have 3 more accounts that seem to work just fine, but this particular one (beatsuniversal2) doesn't seem to follow or comment even though it shows as properly verified.
I think it seems that the filters aren't being properly applied as for example for the follow action filter i've set it to only follow users from the United States but it won't follow them saying they're in the US (instead of "United "States") - so i think it should include those users as well?
And something similar happens for the comment action - i've set it to only comment on tracks in the "rap" genre but i see that the tool doesn't do that even if the track actually is in the rap genre.
See these screenshots as well that show this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrc5ry7u2dq7x ... 9.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hp467exh96mi ... 2.jpg?dl=0
Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix it?

Before i report the log, i need to replicate the issue for you.
So, can you please provide exact settings you used to create the comment and follow action?
I need exact steps.
Perhaps the filter is not well configured.

Didn't find rap

Did you try with Rap and not rap? What was the result?

By your settings are those other 3 accounts performed well?
terry_oi

Post by terry_oi »

I set up this new account a few weeks ago so i can't remember the exact steps and settings i used.. Isn't there a way to see this from the logs or another way somehow?
I can only post the settings i see when trying to edit the actions.

This is for "follow followers" action:
Search:https://soundcloud.com/grizzlysbeatz
Num Max:50
PauseMin:20
PauseMax:40
StopAtTotalFollowing:2000
RepeatEveryXHours:24
NumRepeatsTodo:0
RepeatEveryXMins:0
FluctuateRepeatEveryXMins:30
MaxDailyRepeatsAllowed:0
FluctuateMaxItemsTodo:0
Unique:True
Play Before:True
Like Before:True
Download Before:False
Repost Before:False

And this is for "track commenting" action:
NumThreads:1
FluctuateRepeatEveryXMins:0

Will this work to find out what's wrong?

Btw as you see in the screenshot on my previous msg it did find "rap" but it didn't accept it for some reason so it didn't post any comment. It also didn't post to "Rap" either so it seems the issue isn't cause of case sensitivity. Still i'd like to know if the tool is actually case sensitive or not so i know how to set it up in the future.

And yes the other 3 accounts seem to work fine, in the sense that many actions are successful compared to the new account that shows all as having failed.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

Well. I am trying to replicate the issue for you. I am not sure if it will work or not. :)
Btw as you see in the screenshot on my previous msg it did find "rap" but it didn't accept it for some reason so it didn't post any comment. It also didn't post to "Rap" either so it seems the issue isn't cause of case sensitivity. Still i'd like to know if the tool is actually case sensitive or not so i know how to set it up in the future.
I saw that. It found but ignored somehow. I am not sure for the case sensitivity, but always use Rap instead of rap. The common form we use :) . Again, this shouldn't be the issue i think .

And yes the other 3 accounts seem to work fine, in the sense that many actions are successful compared to the new account that shows all as having failed.
All the failed? IF all are failing then it may be the account is troubled or marked as spam or something like that.

I have asked for only rap and Rap issues. Are those other 3 accs performed well?

I have tried to replicate this -

but i could not as the followers of is working but i am not sure how you did specify country filter.
Followers of is working fine.

Due to less information, i couldn't replicate the 2nd issue.

Can you please send me the settings of

Country filter and how you created that?

And

The comment filter? Please send me as i really need to check the issue for you. I think you can remeber the filter and settings. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

In future, rather than screengrab your real time action logs, please copy and paste, it makes it much easier for us to help you :)

That said, looking at your logs, the filter is causing all items to be ignored.

Run the action WITHOUT filter and it will work. Your filter is too restrictive.

For example if you specify a country it has to match, this is a restrictive filter, meaning most items will be removed.

Rather than filter on genre, run a genre search, this will return ONLY results to match your genre, rather than requiring you to remove a high % of results (meaning more requests)

Also note, genre filter: rap must match rap, it will not match "hiphop and rap".

The reason for nonpartial match, is rap would match trap, dub would match dubstep etc.

Regards,
Martin