Accounts Being Deleted

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
shaner4042

Accounts Being Deleted

Post by shaner4042 »

Hey Martin,

Hope all is well. I was hoping you might be able to provide me with some further insight as to why my accounts are being deleted and how I can avoid this in the future.

I run 2 sets of accounts. One set (about 20,000 accs) I use only for following, liking, commenting and reposting. These accounts have always run fine and never have been deleted.

The second set of accounts I use strictly to DM users (about 15,000 accounts) all of which were deleted at some point today seemingly all at the exact same time, given they all worked last night, and today, none of them exist.

I have read your posts on how to avoid leaving 'footprints' so to speak. All the 'DM' accounts only send 1 - 2 DM's per day, the DM's work with heavy spintax and multiple messages, the accounts all run with private proxies (the same proxies to which my other set of accounts use, which still are working). In addition to this, I have the accounts doing a little bit of follow, like and repost actions so they are not just stricly DM'ing users, to have them appear a little more realistic.

I find it particularly strange that all 15,000 accounts were deleted simultaneously after having worked for the past few months, as opposed to gradually. The only thing I can assume is that SoundCloud detected a reoccurring portion of text within the DM's I send and deleted all the accounts accordingly. The only things within the DM's that consistently come up despite the spintax is my company name, and email. Going forward, I think I will remove these in case it is the problem, but I was wondering if you had any other ideas on how I could go about avoiding detection by SoundCloud algorithm?

The reason I am putting so much importance on this is that these 15K accounts costed be about $6000 to purchase, and given there is no longer an account creation module, I will have to spend another 6k to get them going again, so I'd like to be as careful as possible.

Thanks in advance
support@rootjazz

Re: Accounts Being Deleted

Post by support@rootjazz »

Hey Martin,

Hope all is well. I was hoping you might be able to provide me with some further insight as to why my accounts are being deleted and how I can avoid this in the future.

I run 2 sets of accounts. One set (about 20,000 accs) I use only for following, liking, commenting and reposting. These accounts have always run fine and never have been deleted.

The second set of accounts I use strictly to DM users (about 15,000 accounts) all of which were deleted at some point today seemingly all at the exact same time, given they all worked last night, and today, none of them exist.

I have read your posts on how to avoid leaving 'footprints' so to speak. All the 'DM' accounts only send 1 - 2 DM's per day, the DM's work with heavy spintax and multiple messages, the accounts all run with private proxies (the same proxies to which my other set of accounts use, which still are working). In addition to this, I have the accounts doing a little bit of follow, like and repost actions so they are not just stricly DM'ing users, to have them appear a little more realistic.

I find it particularly strange that all 15,000 accounts were deleted simultaneously after having worked for the past few months, as opposed to gradually. The only thing I can assume is that SoundCloud detected a reoccurring portion of text within the DM's I send and deleted all the accounts accordingly. The only things within the DM's that consistently come up despite the spintax is my company name, and email. Going forward, I think I will remove these in case it is the problem, but I was wondering if you had any other ideas on how I could go about avoiding detection by SoundCloud algorithm?

The reason I am putting so much importance on this is that these 15K accounts costed be about $6000 to purchase, and given there is no longer an account creation module, I will have to spend another 6k to get them going again, so I'd like to be as careful as possible.

Thanks in advance

We are sorry for the loss. But apart from all DM related footprints, what was your Proxy situation?
How many account per proxy?

I understand that you have lost so many accounts.

Well,, if so many accounts are sending out same email and domain, that can be a reason. Do you mean all the DM had that email?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Accounts Being Deleted

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Were the DM accounts spamming? Posting links? Posting about the same profile? Any footprints? Any footprints in the IP / proxy pattern? Foot prints in usage? How were the accounts created? Same IP as they were used on? Purchased or you created? If purchased, you cannot be sure the creator wasn't ID, or the proxies they were using / reusing.

SC are always improving their bot / spam detections and sometimes there are large bannings, with bulk botting, this is unfortunately just part of the game