Display Pictures when creating accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
bassfreaks

Display Pictures when creating accounts

Post by bassfreaks »

Hey guys, i saw a post on here awhile ago that was saying you can no longer add display pictures/avatars into accounts made thru soundcloud manager

Is there a way around this so the profiles created thru soundcloud manager can have a photo added?

or is there somewhere i can purchase multiple made accounts that have display pictures and stuff already?
Just wasnt sure about any of this and thought i would ask as i have not been able to find the right thread or could have been typing the wrong keywords to find the topic, if not allowed please delete
Kind regards
support@rootjazz

Re: Display Pictures when creating accounts

Post by support@rootjazz »

Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry
Hey guys, i saw a post on here awhile ago that was saying you can no longer add display pictures/avatars into accounts made thru soundcloud manager
No. I am not sure where this was posted, but I have just tested what you have said and I found that the avatar upload via SCM is working fine. :)
Is there a way around this so the profiles created thru soundcloud manager can have a photo added?
The Soundcloud manager's upload avatar function is working and it can be done using SCM without any problem. Can you please refer me to the post where it was said?
Also, if you go to Soundcloud manager's Update accounts tab, you can find more options like add description / Update name etc.

is there somewhere i can purchase multiple made accounts that have display pictures and stuff already?
We have no information like that.

Just wasnt sure about any of this and thought i would ask as i have not been able to find the right thread or could have been typing the wrong keywords to find the topic, if not allowed please delete
Kind regards
You have posted in the right forum. You are always welcome to ask questions as much as you need. We are here to help you. :)
No worries.

Best Regards
Rootjazz Support
bassfreaks

Post by bassfreaks »

thankyou very much for your help, last time i tried making accounts, everytime i went to automatically add a avatar or display picture i keep getting a error saying its not able to upload the image,
im not sure exactly where i read this on the forum to be able to re direct you,

I try giving it a go over the next week again and ill let you know if i run into the same issue and if i do i can send you screen shots so you can have a better look and understand what i mean :)

Thankyou for the great help as always and ill be intouch over the next week :)
bassfreaks

Post by bassfreaks »

i have just tried to update some avatars on a few of the profiles i have, and i keep getting failed messages
https://ibb.co/i2vXjm
https://ibb.co/g1dk4m

i still havent tried the account creator but this is a very similar thing that i run into, everything else get made fine on the account side of things but i can not get any avatars to upload at all, i will try the account creator in hopefully the next day or 2 and will get back to you asap, i just have to buy some captchas first
support@rootjazz

bassfreaks wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:42 pm i have just tried to update some avatars on a few of the profiles i have, and i keep getting failed messages
https://ibb.co/i2vXjm
https://ibb.co/g1dk4m

i still havent tried the account creator but this is a very similar thing that i run into, everything else get made fine on the account side of things but i can not get any avatars to upload at all, i will try the account creator in hopefully the next day or 2 and will get back to you asap, i just have to buy some captchas first
Hi,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I have replicated your issue again and i was successful while uploading avatar to profile picture of Soundcloud.

Code: Select all

Starting: 22/12/2017 20:25 PM
Update account afiwynex
Updating: afiwynex
Login: afiwynex:eve47205@rediffmail.com:bDH4ITBv
loaded: 15 cookies
Attempting automatic cookie login: afiwynex No Proxy 
Cookie login successful: afiwynex No Proxy 
Setup auth
* SUCCESS: Setup auth
Reloaded from cookies: afiwynex
Get user details: https://soundcloud.com/user-84094477: afiwynex
Posting avatar: ac: user-84094477
C:\Users\USER\Google Drive\avatar pack\avatars\serj_pb.jpg
Auth from headers
* SUCCESS: Avatar posted successfully
Get user details: https://soundcloud.com/user-84094477: afiwynex
Auth from storage
Pausing for 1secs
Paused for 1secs
Post new details for account: afiwynex
Pausing for 1secs
Paused for 1secs
Started: 22/12/2017 20:25 PM
Finished: 22/12/2017 20:25 PM
ID: f7bdd912-354e-450a-af88-5b5660ff1037
Action ran for: 0hr:0min:9s
To perform this action in SCM, i went to SCM update accounts tab
Selected the account on which i want to upload / change avatar
I choose avatar folder by browsing the folder ( you can find it on the right side of that window)
Clicked update account..

I have posted the log - which tells the upload was successful.

Have you done the same? Can you please try like i did and reply me if it is working for you or not?
Also, what version are you using? If you are in older version - please update to the latest version. And then try.
Is your soundcloud account PRO?

Also, if possible, please copy the log and post here. I was unable to read your log fully. A full log is needed for successful investigation. If i have missed anything please point that.

Please do as i have told above also let me know the answers of the questions, thus i can help you in better way. :)

Best Regards

Edit: HTTP account creator is broken due to soundcloud changes. I assume now that you are trying to create bulk account and then add avatar within that. As the HTTP account creator is not working - you can't do that. I have seen you are getting zero balance error. I am not sure, why you are getting as i have given all the steps- i am not getting any error like that. How many accounts do you run on SINGLE IP?
bassfreaks

Post by bassfreaks »

Yes i have followed all the sets you have said, i have never had a problem creating the accounts or changing the info before the last few months,

i have also attached a photo of my account creator, you can see i cant even uncheck (use browser for automation for sign up) in the photo below

https://ibb.co/eTuT76

if i add a avatar folder it just keep coming up with errors saying the photos can not be added when i was able to uncheck the use browser for automation to use the 2captcha method to create accounts
support@rootjazz

Yes i have followed all the sets you have said, i have never had a problem creating the accounts or changing the info before the last few months,
The account creator is broken last 1 or 2 months. Not sure the exact time.

i have also attached a photo of my account creator, you can see i cant even uncheck (use browser for automation for sign up) in the photo below

https://ibb.co/eTuT76

Yes. But, the account creation is now faulty due soundclouds random changes. As people were trying to http account creation method and it was failing due to it was broken. So, we blocked the part. That is why you can't uncheck browser sign up. I am aware that people getting problem using browser sign up too. Please understand that - account creation module is now broken.

if i add a avatar folder it just keep coming up with errors saying the photos can not be added when i was able to uncheck the use browser for automation to use the 2captcha method to create accounts
If your goal is to set avatar, then please try the instruction i gave you above. Or, if your goal - as the thread topic says is to set picture during account creation, then this is not possible right now as the module is faulty currently. We apologize for the inconveniance happening.

Best Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Just to add something that might be relevant. Avatars CAN NOT be uploaded to UNVERIFIED accounts. Only verified accounts although this.

I also have a feeling that BACKGROUND IMAGES are not supported - only avatars. This was due to not being able to generate the ID required to upload background images, and lack of demand for the feature so wasn't worth the time to look into it. But have made another note to look at it soon as I think I have the ID generation code now anyway

Regards,
Martin