Account actions

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
support@rootjazz

Re: Account actions

Post by support@rootjazz »

Is there a way I can make my accounts like different random songs without me doing it? For example, can I put a hashtag down for my accounts to like and repost by itself without me having to tell it so it looks more real?
If i get it correctly then yes, you can like and repost any song / track in SC via SCM. The task will be automatic if you want. :)
Every time I add an account and click on stats it doesn't load it up, is there a problem with it?
We don't have any information like this. But, can you explain more? Or put 1 screenshot of what problem are you facing? or steps like goto x then y do z and come back to a ... like this?

One more thing. what does 'type' mean .. It says manual.. Is there a way to make it automatic?
I don't understand this. Can you please explain more clearly? In which tab of SCM? In which field?

:)
support@rootjazz

Re: Account actions

Post by support@rootjazz »

Db949 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:57 pm file:///C:/Users/Donbr_000/Pictures/Q2.png .. The picture should show what I am talking about. it says stats and from the video I watched on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e5vkk_UB-c) you have to click that to get your account working. I clicked stats but it didn't work so I did what you did in the video when you force started it and it keeps saying failed in the process section. All my accounts aren't logging in, don't know what's going on?

Edit* Oh yeah and the 'type' and 'manual'also shows in the screen shot I took.

Regards,
DB
Hi,

I am not getting proper data from you that i can help you. You said that your actions are failing. I am having problem understanding your words. I am sorry and i want you to tell the issue like this -

I went to SCM update accounts tab as show in the video
I clicked add
I put email and password in the passsword field
I clicked saved

Now i am seeing a dialog box saying login error /login successfully / login not working etc.

Like this, if you say, then i can replicate your action and see if it is working or not and also can tell you if you are doing anything wrong or not.
Please reply with proper steps. It will help us to help very fast.

PS ; I have tested and the account login is working. Just confirming that it is working. :)