My 3 girls have been asassinated in 2 days

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
mikvasil

Re: My 3 girls have been asassinated in 2 days

Post by mikvasil »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:39 am how long have you been doing that for? Was it just 2 days? so create > use for 2 days > lose accounts?

What you describe sounds ok.

I haven't heard of any mass bannings where everyone is losing all accounts. The proxies were shared? Or private only to you?
yes, just a couple of days and lost then. The proxies was private only to me - that is why I'm asking because for mee it seems like I did everything right.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

mikvasil wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:39 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:39 am how long have you been doing that for? Was it just 2 days? so create > use for 2 days > lose accounts?

I haven't heard of any mass bannings where everyone is losing all accounts. The proxies were shared? Or private only to you?
yes, just a couple of days and lost then. The proxies was private only to me - that is why I'm asking because for mee it seems like I did everything right.
I will request you to rest the account x days after creation. If you perform actions after the day you created the account, it looks spammy. From where did you buy the proxy?
mikvasil

Post by mikvasil »

support@rootjazz wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:29 am

I will request you to rest the account x days after creation. If you perform actions after the day you created the account, it looks spammy. From where did you buy the proxy?
got it!
http://o2proxy.com/ru/
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

mikvasil wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:16 pm
support@rootjazz wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:29 am
got it!
http://o2proxy.com/ru/
Ok. I have heard that people uses actproxy/buyproxy. Famous in bhw marketplace. Just told you as a suggestion. It is better to ask the provider if their proxy is good and safe. " Ask before buy" :)