My 3 girls have been asassinated in 2 days

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
mikvasil

My 3 girls have been asassinated in 2 days

Post by mikvasil »

They where very polite, each used an individual private proxy. Followed, liked not more than 40 (reposted not more than 20) a day with min interval 2 minutes... I loved them so much..
Any Ideas why?
support@rootjazz

Re: My 3 girls have been asassinated in 2 days

Post by support@rootjazz »

mikvasil wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:38 am They where very polite, each used an individual private proxy. Followed, liked not more than 40 (reposted not more than 20) a day with min interval 2 minutes... I loved them so much..
Any Ideas why?
Can you please reply with proper details?

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634
mikvasil

Post by mikvasil »

log id 91506
A couple days ago I have created 3 bots Ksenia, Elena, Cristina ( did it outside SCM using browser vpn extention). Gave each of them individual private proxy.
then I have started to follow like, mass like, in a very moderate manner.
But nevertheless yesterday I have lost Ksusha and today the rest 2 where killed.
not sure its a SCM issue - maybe I have posted in a wrong place - just wanted a piece of advice what did I wrong
kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

;(
Last edited by kolyamber on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
karan

Post by karan »

what proxies were You using buddy ?
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

mikvasil wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:10 am log id 91506
A couple days ago I have created 3 bots Ksenia, Elena, Cristina ( did it outside SCM using browser vpn extention). Gave each of them individual private proxy.
But nevertheless yesterday I have lost Ksusha and today the rest 2 where killed.
not sure its a SCM issue - maybe I have posted in a wrong place - just wanted a piece of advice what did I wrong
Seems proxy issues. From where did you buy them?

In order to be under radar, i will suggest you to use dedicated private proxy.
Well, log has benn submitted to martin. He will look in to it and get back to you as soon as possible.
mikvasil

Post by mikvasil »

support@rootjazz wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:14 am
mikvasil wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:10 am log id 91506
Seems proxy issues. From where did you buy them?

In order to be under radar, i will suggest you to use dedicated private proxy.
Well, log has benn submitted to martin. He will look in to it and get back to you as soon as possible.
They are dedicated private proxies - rented them on http://o2proxy.com/ru/
using that provider for different accounts management and it's fine
But recently created bots were killed
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What were the bots doing EXACTLY.
Anything spammy at all?
Any footprints?

It is always a possibility the accounts were flagged due to using an IP that has been blacklisted. But as well, footprints (posting a blacklisted link / sending spammy DMs etc can cause it as well)
mikvasil

Post by mikvasil »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:30 am What were the bots doing EXACTLY.
Anything spammy at all?
Any footprints?

It is always a possibility the accounts were flagged due to using an IP that has been blacklisted. But as well, footprints (posting a blacklisted link / sending spammy DMs etc can cause it as well)
As I already said they followed (and liked) around 40 random ppl a day and reposted 5-20 tracks a day. nothing more
to be more exact they followed people who posted a track with tag 'electronic' whithin last hour, liked their track, and reposted some of them
with 2-5 min pause
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

how long have you been doing that for? Was it just 2 days? so create > use for 2 days > lose accounts?

What you describe sounds ok.

I haven't heard of any mass bannings where everyone is losing all accounts. The proxies were shared? Or private only to you?