Can't Login With Imported Accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
joeybad47

Can't Login With Imported Accounts

Post by joeybad47 »

Hey Martin,

Since the account creation module is still not working, I purchased some SoundCloud accounts from a vendor to use in the time being. I began with 2.5k accounts, which I imported about 4 days ago and have been working flawlessly since.

Today, I have since purchased an additional 7.5k accounts and imported them, but all of these are failing the login. I've tried logging in manually to several of these accounts with success, so I know they're not just fake emails/passwords. I've imported them via the same format as before email,SCpassword, and upon double clicking the individual profiles, I can see this data has imported correctly.

I've tried logging in without and with private proxies. No success. I have submitted logs, as well as sent 33 of the accounts to your support email in case you wish to test them directly. The only thing I can assume is maybe SoundCloud has changed login again?

Log ID: 25421
JasperJones

Re: Can't Login With Imported Accounts

Post by JasperJones »

Hey,

I also have some issues logging in. I tried logging in manually, to see the error, and I received the following error:

"Our robots think you are a robot. Please try again in a bit"

This is new to me and will obviously cause issues. I switched user-agents in my browser, kept the same private proxy, attempted again with the same account, and I was able to log into just minutes after the error occured. I'm not sure if this piece information will help Martin, but figured I post it anyways. It seems when I switched to a different user-agent SoundCloud allowed me to login.

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Something has changed with the login routine (again). Working on it now
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Update due to SC changes

Regards,
Martin
joeybad47

Post by joeybad47 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:24 pm https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Update due to SC changes

Regards,
Martin
Thank you Martin! Much appreciated
JasperJones

Post by JasperJones »

Hey Martin,

Still not able to add accounts. The error is incorrect details however the accounts login online.

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

can you generate error specific logs

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
GOTO accounts tab
check account
click VALIDATE: LOGIN
run action
submit logs

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

If you have an account I can test to replicate, please export and email it to me

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Regards,
Martin
joeybad47

Post by joeybad47 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:24 pm https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Update due to SC changes

Regards,
Martin
Okay so everything is almost working on my end Martin. This update made it so I could login to about half my accounts, instead of 0. The other half are still failing login, depsite the login details being correct and operating on working private proxies. Upon looking at the error logs, it seems these accounts are being prompted for capctcha, and are not being solved for some reason even though I have $25+ worth of credit and my API linked in the settings tab (which is displaying my balance). So I am thinking maybe the connection between your software and 2capctha isn't working maybe? I have far too many accounts for manually generating cookies to be a viable option. I will provide logs where I tried to use the accounts to login. I will also send some of these accounts to your support email so you may test if you wish. Thank you!

Logs: 14750

Edit: I am getting some more acc's to work, but the one's that are still failing are prompting for capctha, which still isn't being solved, so I'm fairly certain this must be the issue.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

IF you have accounts that still don't work. Please send me the accounts for testing (with proxy)

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com
joeybad47

Post by joeybad47 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 pm IF you have accounts that still don't work. Please send me the accounts for testing (with proxy)

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com
I consistently seem to have issues with getting imported accounts to login for the first time. Once they finally do login at least one time and cookies are generated, the accounts seem to work perfectly from there on out. I figured I would attempt a few manual browser logins to generate cookies and see if this would solve the issue for the accounts I couldn't login with. Unfortunately I have far too many accounts to do this for all of them, but I thought if it worked, it would at least confirm my hypothesis that something is wrong with the initial log on. After trying several times, I kept getting prompted with the same message from SoundCloud: https://imgur.com/a/Kv122

Do you think I may be getting this message because of overuse of private proxy? I have 500 proxies which I use to run about 5k accounts so far, and I have another 5k than cannot login because it keeps getting this message.

I've sent 10 acc's to your support email for testing. I have included proxies as well, however, the proxies must be authenticated for use on different IP addresses by me. So if you wish to use the accounts with the proxy, I will need you to reply to the email with your IP so I can activate for use.