Can't Login With Imported Accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
support@rootjazz

Re: Can't Login With Imported Accounts

Post by support@rootjazz »

joeybad47 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:05 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 pm IF you have accounts that still don't work. Please send me the accounts for testing (with proxy)

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com
I consistently seem to have issues with getting imported accounts to login for the first time. Once they finally do login at least one time and cookies are generated, the accounts seem to work perfectly from there on out. I figured I would attempt a few manual browser logins to generate cookies and see if this would solve the issue for the accounts I couldn't login with. Unfortunately I have far too many accounts to do this for all of them, but I thought if it worked, it would at least confirm my hypothesis that something is wrong with the initial log on. After trying several times, I kept getting prompted with the same message from SoundCloud: https://imgur.com/a/Kv122

Do you think I may be getting this message because of overuse of private proxy? I have 500 proxies which I use to run about 5k accounts so far, and I have another 5k than cannot login because it keeps getting this message.

I've sent 10 acc's to your support email for testing. I have included proxies as well, however, the proxies must be authenticated for use on different IP addresses by me. So if you wish to use the accounts with the proxy, I will need you to reply to the email with your IP so I can activate for use.

Hi,
Soundcloud login is broken now. There is no problem at your end,according to me. You have got 2 options:

1) Please wait for the login fix
2) Use browser login and generate cookies method as API login is *BROKEN*

Sorry for the inconvenience happening.

Please follow this thread viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5376&p=32759#p32759

Regrads