Repeat from Start Time

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Bartekef

Repeat from Start Time

Post by Bartekef »

Hey
In InstaDUB I saw an option in follow to do 'repeat from start time'. Does it mean, that if I set 'repeat every 24 hrs', and start the action on 8pm on monday, it would start again on 8pm on tuesday?

If that's what it is, then please do the same for Soundcloud Manager, because now I have action that ran from 8 pm, but ends on for example 11 pm, and the next day it starts from 11pm when I set it to repeat every 24hrs.

Thank you!

xx and to TwitterDUB follows as well please
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Repeat from Start Time

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Bartekef wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 pm Hey
In InstaDUB I saw an option in follow to do 'repeat from start time'. Does it mean, that if I set 'repeat every 24 hrs', and start the action on 8pm on monday, it would start again on 8pm on tuesday?

If that's what it is, then please do the same for Soundcloud Manager, because now I have action that ran from 8 pm, but ends on for example 11 pm, and the next day it starts from 11pm when I set it to repeat every 24hrs.

Thank you!

if you are just wanting to do a 24 repeat, use the DAILY RUNNER SCHEDULER, it will run at the same time each day
Bartekef

Re: Repeat from Start Time

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:42 pm
Bartekef wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 pm Hey

Thank you!

if you are just wanting to do a 24 repeat, use the DAILY RUNNER SCHEDULER, it will run at the same time each day
Bet thank you!