Account Creation Error

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
virtuoso

Re: Account Creation Error

Post by virtuoso »

Nope it didn't
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

virtuoso wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:30 am Nope it didn't
Can you tell me what SCM version are you using?
What problem are you getting now?
virtuoso

Post by virtuoso »

I’ve tried with the stable version 3.385 but I kept getting the soundcloud error “our robots think you are a robot”. I’ve found the post where you recommended using the latest tester version 3.389 as it was promised being fixed but unfortunately I’m getting the same error
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

virtuoso wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:58 am I’ve tried with the stable version 3.385 but I kept getting the soundcloud error “our robots think you are a robot”. I’ve found the post where you recommended using the latest tester version 3.389 as it was promised being fixed but unfortunately I’m getting the same error
This problem is happening due to Soundcloud changes. The problem was fixed and back again. I have reported this to martin and he will reply back here.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

SC have detected the selenium browser automation framework. I have yet to figure out how they do it and bypass it. Honestly, haven't been able to look too much into it what with the holidays and the backlog of support. All being well this week things get cleared and will be able to dedicate more time to it