Mass Comment Filter Problem

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
support@rootjazz

Re: Mass Comment Filter Problem

Post by support@rootjazz »

tombosch36 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:00 pm This is getting pretty weird haha, I guess I am doing something very wrong. I know for 100% this time I posted a reply to the big message of you. And it dissapeared again. But okay I will get back to this again.
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:53 pm Actually I am confused, either you perform a :
CUSTOM SEARCH
or
FOLLOWERS OF

it is one or the other, by the looks of the logs, FOLLOWERS OF was perform and not the advanced search with genre / track length. By specifying the custom search, the advanced track search is void
According to this quote, I wanted to make sure something. Does this mean I can not combine the function:
"Custom Search", which consists out of targeting on the followers of 1 channel. And combine this with other functions like filtering out the genre?

This makes things really clear for me.

BUT if, this is possible, I think my SC Manager isn't acting weird. I think that I just don't exactly know what I am doing haha. In this case, I think the best method how to solve this problem, is by telling you what I wanted to do, and maybe you could tell me how I can achieve that goal. Maybe with screenshots, maybe with another blog post that has already covered this. I don't know. I personally think it will be hard to explain in words how to execute my task to program SC Manager. So I would prefer pictures/a video's for this if you see any possibility in this. That would be totally amazing.

So this is what I wanted to do:
I want to target to the followers of 10 different SoundCloud channels. And NOT like "they need to follow all of the 10 channels", but they need to follow 1 of those 10 channels. So I can target on a bigger audience.

But these followers need to meet the following criteria:
- They need to be an active user, within 7 days.
- They need to have a track uploaded in the last 2 months
- This track needs to be between 2 and 10 minutes.
- Also this track needs to be one of the 10 genres which I choose. Not all of them, but just 1 out of the 10 genres is enough.

Finally, now it becomes complex, I need to comment on there latest track. And I got a collection of 100 comments. This collection of 100 comments consists out of 10 batches, so 10 batches times 10 comments. Each batch is qualified for 1 of the 10 genres. So if a track qualifies for all of the criteria I said before, and the genre which I targeted on for instance, is Hip-Hop, the SC Manager needs to write a comment out of the comment batch, which is intended for Hip-Hop.

And YES I also read you saying that you need to work within the boundairies of SoundCloud. And you said something about the genre, that If I want to target on 10 different genres, I need to perform 10 different searches. So I really want to know how I can perform my total task(s), with bypassing the boundaries of SoundCloud. And how to perform these individual searches, cause I have no idea haha.

I can totally understand if things are not fully clear. Cause there is a big chance that I miss important information. If there are things not clear to you, can you point it out for me precisely what isn't clear, so I can try to explain it better.

Sorry for not working out with the logs. I just think that the logs will conclude that I do something wrong within the SC Manager. So I guess this is the best way of working out my problem. But I still really appreciate the great service till now. And I can totally recommend SC Manager to my friends :)

Tom
want to target to the followers of 10 different SoundCloud channels. And NOT like "they need to follow all of the 10 channels", but they need to follow 1 of those 10 channels. So I can target on a bigger audience.

- Also this track needs to be one of the 10 genres which I choose. Not all of them, but just 1 out of the 10 genres is enough.
Please see images

Goto SCM follow tab
Click on Filter

Follow tab can do this much.

For commenting using genre,
Goto comments tab https://gyazo.com/656bf7ef70a516467181dca6fc65a216

Click on track filter

https://gyazo.com/ce7c39d1921aeb9d2c1f99132374ce10

Regards,
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

And I can totally recommend SC Manager to my friends :)
If you do, you can signup to the affiliate program

https://soundcloudmanager.com/affiliates.html

and if they purchase, we give you 40% of the sale (so about $40).
killthemall211

Post by killthemall211 »

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply!
First you told me to go to the "Follow tab". But how does the "follow tab" help me to target on users to comment on there tracks?

My explenation is only ment for targeting on the right, specific group of users. And to comment on there latest track. I can understand that my explenation wasn't totally clear.

All my criteria are used to segment the 1 usergroup, where I want to comment on.

Let me know if the screens are still right. Cause it seem's too simple to match all of my criteria.

Friendly regards,

Tom
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

tombosch36 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:17 am Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply!
First you told me to go to the "Follow tab". But how does the "follow tab" help me to target on users to comment on there tracks?

My explenation is only ment for targeting on the right, specific group of users. And to comment on there latest track. I can understand that my explenation wasn't totally clear.

All my criteria are used to segment the 1 usergroup, where I want to comment on.

Let me know if the screens are still right. Cause it seem's too simple to match all of my criteria.

Friendly regards,

Tom
You told in previous post
I want to target to the followers of 10 different SoundCloud channels. And NOT like "they need to follow all of the 10 channels", but they need to follow 1 of those 10 channels. So I can target on a bigger audience.

So, i replied with the solution.

I have also posted the solution to filter and comment in specific genre.
In the previous reply i have told you, how to filter comments.

https://soundcloudmanager.com/documenta ... ments.html

Hope it helps! If not, sorry for my misunderstanding.
You can't create groups in SCM but you can filter users and save them in .text file and make that a group ( list of users) and perform action! ( commenting mostly according to you)

Let me know if you need anything more clearly. I have also attached the Documentation link - which will help you to understand the software.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tombosch36 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:17 am Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply!

Friendly regards,

Tom
Sorry for any confusion.

You are right, you DON'T want to go to the FOLLOW tab if you want to comment, you need to go to the COMMENT tab. I think the talk of followers of was being confused with wanting to follow.

So you want to comment on the latest track of a group of users. How do you want to find this group of users, do you have them already selected (in a file?) or you want to search for them.

If search for them, look at CUSTOM SEARCH
You would build a search that returns the group of users you want, then for the final step select
LATEST TRACK.

Let me have another read through the post to see if I can understand exactly what you want to do
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I think you are trying to COMMENT on LATEST track of the FOLLOWERS_OF profileA

I may be wrong as there have been a few issues reported in this post (in future, if you can keep one issue to one post, it makes it easier for us to help you to find the exact issue in the thread, as if we have to read back through 3-4 issues in a post, we may assume you are replying to a different issue.

Anyway. To do this:

CUSTOM SEARCH: input profile url
FOLLOWERS OF
LATEST TRACK

this means you
scrape the followers of profileURL, then get the latest track of each.

I would also recommend you to double click the select step FOLLOWERS_OF from the custom search control on teh right and indicate the results you want, this will help the search get the results you want with the least requests