problem & question

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Netflix

problem & question

Post by Netflix »

Hello! I got a problem with the following action. I got around six accounts at this moment and whenever I follow people I just follow the same people on all of my accounts and they look similar so it looks really spammy. Is there any way around this so I won't follow the same people?

My question is if it's possible to always play & follow the accounts that have recently uploaded on a keyword. It kinda sucks to follow people who uploaded five hours ago when I started the actions when they were just uploaded.

And by the way, a new written tutorial in text that shows in depth what all the modules do etc would be AWESOME.

Thank you! And this bot is great by the way.

edit: having a discord group would be lit
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: problem & question

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Netflix wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:55 pm Hello! I got a problem with the following action. I got around six accounts at this moment and whenever I follow people I just follow the same people on all of my accounts and they look similar so it looks really spammy. Is there any way around this so I won't follow the same people?
Run a SHARED action. When performing a shared action, all accounts will ensure not to action the same accounts.

Sync the processed logs for your accounts via GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS (right click functionality on each respective action tab)

more details on both are in the docs and on the forum

https://soundcloudmanager.com/documentation

My question is if it's possible to always play & follow the accounts that have recently uploaded on a keyword. It kinda sucks to follow people who uploaded five hours ago when I started the actions when they were just uploaded.
small actions, that repeat.
So instead of running a single action that actions 100 items. Have it perform 2 items, then repeat an hour later (or minutes or whatever you want...)
And by the way, a new written tutorial in text that shows in depth what all the modules do etc would be AWESOME.
yes but no one reads them :)
and things update quickly so it gets out of date quite quick as well
but no one reads them

https://soundcloudmanager.com/documentation
edit: having a discord group would be lit
errr I have no idea what discord :(
Netflix

Post by Netflix »

https://discordapp.com/features

Thank you for your quick reply, I didn't see that documention web page.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ah it's a chat app.

I won't be setting up real time chat, I just don't have a time. I tried it before with various IMs, but just ended up chatting all day. I think that in email / forum posts, people get straight to the point, as there is no need for formalities / chitchat "hi how are you" etc. Whereas real time chat there is. Plus there is real time waiting for replies etc.